The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM art & design foundation course 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I did an EdExcel Level 3 National Diploma in Fashion and Clothing, but when it comes to adding my qualifications on the application, there is no option for that qualification! i'm freaking out because i cant finish my application. Has anyone else struggled with adding their qualifications?

Would also be interesting to know where everyone is applying from? Are most of you from A-levells? or have you done a national diploma like me? or even already done a foundation? :smile:

xxx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Has anyone (UK or Europe) receveid a mail for interview yet?
Reply 22
Ive done alevels i think most people do! Concerned as to why i havent received an email yet. Has anyone??Ringing them tomorrow!!
Reply 23
Do we have to add whilst applying pending qualifications or only these which are completed and with grades already obtained
Original post by Emm-88
Ive done alevels i think most people do! Concerned as to why i havent received an email yet. Has anyone??Ringing them tomorrow!!

When did you apply? I applied early December and haven't heard anything yet, from what I've heard I don't think anyone has had a reply
Reply 25
So had no one received a date for their portfolio review yet? X
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
I applied mid Jan by post. Phoned them yesterday and they said they wont know of they have it because they cant go through thousands to find mine, which is understandable I suppose. So ive not received any notification by post or e-mail about anything....
Reply 27
did you send it by recorded delivery? I know they've received my application but I don't know if they've looked at it..
Reply 28
I applied beginning of January and my referee still hasn't been contacted, anyone having the same problem? Or have your references been requested already? So worried!X
Reply 29
Original post by dawn7
I applied beginning of January and my referee still hasn't been contacted, anyone having the same problem? Or have your references been requested already? So worried!X

How quickly did you get the email to submit your personal statement? I have to apply tomorrow because I need to scan my "Qulification Transcript" in school..
Reply 30
Original post by eloo
Do we have to add whilst applying pending qualifications or only these which are completed and with grades already obtained

did you scan all the required documents eg Passport and qualification transcript? I want to send of this bit off as soon as possible so they can send me my personal statement link to my email :s-smilie:
Reply 31
I will be sending tomorrow. I will just send them my personal id, because my passport expired, they should be fine with this I guess. As for qualification I haven't obtained any yet so will just indicate that my exams are 'to be taken'.
Reply 32
Original post by Lee96
How quickly did you get the email to submit your personal statement? I have to apply tomorrow because I need to scan my "Qulification Transcript" in school..

They send an automatic response email so you'll be able to submit your personal statement straight away
Reply 33
Did anyone get the accidental computer error?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an email back today for portfolio review!!! Mine is 12th February, has anyone got any yet??
Reply 35
Same here I got a portfolio review! On the 12th of february as well
Original post by daintyd
Same here I got a portfolio review! On the 12th of february as well

Wow that's great, it means I might see you there ! I'm in group B1 wbu ?
Reply 37
Yeah I might see you but I'm in group A1 :smile:
Reply 38
Got an email too! :biggrin: 12th Feb, group B4 - exciting.
Reply 39
Groups wont really make much difference i doubt as they aren't interviewing us, only taking our work to review :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending