The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

MS324 - Waves, Diffusion and Variational Principles

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on this course so I thought I'd start my own.

Anyone doing this right now or done it recently?

The second TMA is due on the 29th this month and it is a nightmare. This whole course is a struggle and i was wondering what anyone else thought about it.

cheers
Reply 1
Most modules will have a Facebook group set up unofficially by students each year it is presented. Here is the one for your module: https://www.facebook.com/groups/132998973567571/

I know it is not an answer to your question, but I am on my 6th and 7th OU modules and the FB groups are always good for this sort of conundrum :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Thanks very much for the reply. This is now my last module to complete my degree and I didn't even know that people created facebook pages for them. Cheers for finding the page for me as well.
Reply 3
Original post by Kiz3000
Thanks very much for the reply. This is now my last module to complete my degree and I didn't even know that people created facebook pages for them. Cheers for finding the page for me as well.

Your welcome, the OU don't advertise the FB groups and I came across the first one by accident so I don't blame you!

On another note, I hope your final module goes well! I've got two level three left next year and it always seems so far away until I finish, so it's nice to hear someone finally finishing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest