The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

canadian studying in the uk!

im from canada and applying to schools in the uk, as i dont live there i was hoping to get advice on where to apply, i already applied to the 5 schools, but still have a couple of days to make changes. the one im unsure of is warwick, i heard its very out of the way, and that worries me as i would like to submerse myself in the culture and surroundings, and i do really enjoy clubbing and partying. i was wondering if anyone could tell me of a university with a good social scene, fairing well academically, but that is also safe and has somewhat of a campus. thanks to anyone who can give me advice, its very appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by Canadiangirl95
im from canada and applying to schools in the uk, as i dont live there i was hoping to get advice on where to apply, i already applied to the 5 schools, but still have a couple of days to make changes. the one im unsure of is warwick, i heard its very out of the way, and that worries me as i would like to submerse myself in the culture and surroundings, and i do really enjoy clubbing and partying. i was wondering if anyone could tell me of a university with a good social scene, fairing well academically, but that is also safe and has somewhat of a campus. thanks to anyone who can give me advice, its very appreciated!

In terms of safety , i'd say bath university.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending