The Student Room Group

Westminster, Oxford Brookes, Metropolitan or UAL? (Architecture)

okay so I know the list is long but these are the places that are currently offering me places to study BA Architecture: Westminster, Oxford Brookes, Metropolitan, and UAL (CSM). I would really appreciate anybody's insight on these places if you know a thing or two about their architecture courses.

I looked at the rankings and Oxford Brookes is higher up the list than the other 3 but the city isn't really my type. I was looking forward more to studying in London...I think that's the place to be for architecture tbh. Also, i'm not really into the ridiculous amounts of hard work and all that, im a bit laid out and I favor more art-oriented architecture courses. I also try to look at each's potential for after I get the degree, something that would be good to get me on track for a career in architecture once i finish college.

sooooo any help with be great! cheers
I would go to CSM, I think it's more art oriented. And the name should help you find a job all over the world. Unfortunately I forgot I could apply there and now I will be going to QUB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending