The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes for architecture?

My friend got an offer from Oxford Brookes to study architecture but she can't decide between another university.
What are the pros and cons of studying architecture at Oxford Brookes?
Reply 1
Original post by Shelly Wang
My friend got an offer from Oxford Brookes to study architecture but she can't decide between another university.

Can someone give some information? It's urgent
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Can someone give some information? It's urgent

Hi @Shelly Wang,

Thank you for posting and congratulations to your friend. It wouldn't be my place to compare the Oxford Brookes programme to any other programme, however I can tell you that it is one of our most competitive and popular courses. You may have already gone over this, but there is a lot of information on the course page which might be useful. Additionally, if you have had an offer, you should have been invited to Unibuddy Community, which gives you another platform to communicate with applicants and students. I hope this is helpful and if you have further questions, feel free to call up the Admissions line.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Reply 3
Original post by OxfordBrookesRep
Hi @Shelly Wang,

Thank you for posting and congratulations to your friend. It wouldn't be my place to compare the Oxford Brookes programme to any other programme, however I can tell you that it is one of our most competitive and popular courses. You may have already gone over this, but there is a lot of information on the course page which might be useful. Additionally, if you have had an offer, you should have been invited to Unibuddy Community, which gives you another platform to communicate with applicants and students. I hope this is helpful and if you have further questions, feel free to call up the Admissions line.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Thank you
Reply 4

My friend has already decided a university. Thank you for the advice
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending