The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Private halls for freshers?

Whats the score on freshers going to private halls? The difference in value for money is unreal, Uni halls are a write off for me. I'm 21 and am a bit skeptical about being a bit cut off from freshers ect ect..
Cheers
Reply 1
I'm looking at private halls too, found that they are a lot cheaper too, what ones have you looked at? ive looked at Goldsmiths Court and Victoria Halls, although i heard bad reviews on the staff at Victoria Halls, they both have Fresher reps, but i agree, i feel that going private might cut me off a bit from freshers, although they put you with freshers, just don't think it'll be the same!:/
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I've looked at iq and the glasshouse, the difference in value for money is massive! To be honest I think if I end up going to nottingham i'll go into either of them two and take the risk, the halls i was looking at with the uni was Norton Court.. which ive actually been to and is a bit of a hole!
Reply 3
I'm also thinking of going to Nottingham, but i don't know where to stay, i was thinking privates such as Russell view as it is considerably cheaper when comparing to uni of notts halls?
im not a clubber at all, i prefer to hang out in the lounge with flat mates :smile:
my firm is uni of notts, but accom is still on standby for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending