The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

I commute for 1st year, can a 2nd year apply for accommodation?

I am commuting right now but am considering halls/accommodation for second year but I’ve googled and haven’t found any information on whether a second year can or not. Does anyone know if second years can apply for accommodation and if so how? Also can 2nd years go to freshers or is that only for first years?
Reply 1
The BCU Portal is open for 2nd year applicants at BCU try there
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am commuting right now but am considering halls/accommodation for second year but I’ve googled and haven’t found any information on whether a second year can or not. Does anyone know if second years can apply for accommodation and if so how? Also can 2nd years go to freshers or is that only for first years?

Hi.

Just like Clobo2021 said - you can apply for accommodation in any year of study.

I believe the priority is given to first years, but you can still apply for a range of partner and private accommodations in Birmingham. Get in touch with the accommodation team here at BCU.

And yes, anyone can get involved in freshers. It is a time to welcome new students and for current students to catch up with friends after summer/Christmas break.

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending