The Student Room Group

The Challenge NCS 2014- Comfirmed dates

Scroll to see replies

I am!!
Original post by Miyakita
Seriously Birmingham is officially the worst place to be in right now lol.
I really wanted to go to Cumbria but it seems like only people from London and Blackpool are going there.

yeah Im going on the 11th too but to Staffordshire:frown:

I live in Birmingham and I'm going to Cumbria. But I'm off on the 4th of August
Original post by g.l.a.4559
great :smile: are you going with a friend? My friend dropped out and i'm kinda worried about going by myself :/

I couldn't pm you?? Can you try and message me first?

Haha well I actually applied by myself without organising it with them but I got put into the same week as 2 of them! I'm not sure if we'll be in the same group though. But don't worry, it's ok! I'm kinda nervous too though tbh :console:
Original post by ThatSociopath

ahahaha this is awkward, I take it back.
well you're extremely lucky then....hope you have an amazing time...
Original post by Miyakita
Oh really! where about?
yeah i got a call from Anna saying exactly the same thing she said to you. To be honest i can make it to the evening but im extremely nervous so ill rather meet our team on the day :wink:
I have made another friend, her name is Aleena shes going on the same date and location as us too :biggrin: so that makes 3 of us!

Did you by any chance choose photography as your first choice?
please say you did, chances are we might be in the group.

Aston :smile:. PM me and I'll tell you my school, don't want to be revealing all my info on here tbh :tongue:. I can make it too but I'm nervous too and it's too much hassle to get there tbh. I wish the meeting point was nearer to the city centre haha. Luckily part 2 is nearer to me. Excited to meet you both! Two of my friends from school are going. Yeah I did choose photography! Hopefully we're in the same group :biggrin:.
Original post by SweetCherry1
to anyone who has done the first week- when u went camping did you have to pack a separate bag to hike with with all your overnight clothes and stuff or did they just give you your suitcases, was the bag you were hiking with really heavy and was it really cold in the night?? Thanks :smile: x

Also nyone going this Monday to Bowles and meeting in forest gate ? x

omg, im from east london but they put me in a south london one because my sixth form is there. I'm so annoyed, I didn't even know there was a Forest Gate one -_____- grrrr.
Someone I know from school is going on the same wave as me -.-
Original post by snikutsmullac
Someone I know from school is going on the same wave as me -.-

Yaaay!...
Original post by xXchickmunkzXx
Me too!!! Yes! But i feel so nervous because nobody else i know is going on that date :clap2: i feel so happy right now lmao

LOL i know i have the same problem. All my friends went this week and i dont know anyone either. I feel so happy now as well :biggrin:
Original post by ThatSociopath

im from birmingham and going on the 4th of august as well. However i'm going yorkshire :s-smilie: i didnt want to go there, i wanted to go Cumbria too
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Food?

Don't know why I didn't think of that haha.
In Cumbria does anyone know how many people share a dorm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to for my week one on Monday to Bowles, I've started packing but what should I put in my rucksack?
Original post by Elhamm
I'm going to for my week one on Monday to Bowles, I've started packing but what should I put in my rucksack?

Ive just finished packing :biggrin: in my rucksack ima put food and drink as well as my phone etc :smile:
Original post by GreenNinjaa
Ive just finished packing :biggrin: in my rucksack ima put food and drink as well as my phone etc :smile:

lool that sounds 'a lot' of stuff in your bag :wink: woohoo, where is your meeting point on monday?
Original post by Oiseaux
Don't know why I didn't think of that haha.

Yeah neither do I :smile: I have so much junk food in mine :P
Original post by Elhamm
lool that sounds 'a lot' of stuff in your bag :wink: woohoo, where is your meeting point on monday?

Kilburn youth centre wbu? And I've got a suit case which is kinda full XD
Kilburn youth centre wbu? And I've got a suit case which is kinda full XD

really ;D same lool, ikr! it like im not going for 5 days but 5 months lmao :wink: i still havent put my stuff in my suitcase yet, is your suitcase medium sized,
Original post by Elhamm
really ;D same lool, ikr! it like im not going for 5 days but 5 months lmao :wink: i still havent put my stuff in my suitcase yet, is your suitcase medium sized,

Guess we'll finally meet LOL and yea it's medium sized, which is enough tbh
Guess we'll finally meet LOL and yea it's medium sized, which is enough tbh

LOOL ikr, ill pm you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest