The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor Academy 2023

Hey guyss, I want to become familiar and friends w ppl who r wanting to get into Brampton for 2023 Sep
Please lmk n talk if you are one of them 🌝
It will b nice talking to like minded individuals
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by tasnim001
Hey guyss, I want to become familiar and friends w ppl who r wanting to get into Brampton for 2023 Sep
Please lmk n talk if you are one of them 🌝
It will b nice talking to like minded individuals

Hey i’m applying and just did my interview!
hey ive applied too but i havent received an email abt the interviews dyu mind telling me what ur gpa was and what was it based on (teacher predictions or current achieving grades). Also how did the interview go??
Reply 3
Original post by anonymous.2003
hey ive applied too but i havent received an email abt the interviews dyu mind telling me what ur gpa was and what was it based on (teacher predictions or current achieving grades). Also how did the interview go??

I’m sure u’ll get one soon dw. Idk my gpa but i got
5 9s, 4 8s and 2 7s. I think it was based on current achieving grades-whats ur gpa btw?
The interview was really good actually it was pretty casual tho not like a proper interview
Reply 4
did they invite you to an induction day?
Reply 5
Original post by janetta.d
5 9s, 4 8s and 2 7s. I think it was based on current achieving grades-whats ur gpa btw?
The interview was really good actually it was pretty casual tho not like a proper interview

What did they ask you
Reply 6
Well it was a taster day they said-in april
Reply 7
Original post by misore
What did they ask you

Just why Brampton over other schools and my career ambitions
Reply 8
Well it was a taster day they said-in april

wait so you go to the school is that what they mean ?

okay so my reference did my thing before jan mocks but ill tell u0 what i got for mocks cos those r my most accurate current grades and i got 8 9s and 2 8s (8.8 gpa i think)
Reply 10
yeahh just to see how the school is and stuff
Reply 11
okay so my reference did my thing before jan mocks but ill tell u0 what i got for mocks cos those r my most accurate current grades and i got 8 9s and 2 8s (8.8 gpa i think)

damn thats rlyy gdd well done!
damn thats rlyy gdd well done!

thanks but im pretty sure the grades my ref gave r a bit lower fingers crossed i still get an interview from bma

hi, what subjects did u apply for?
i wanna do pe bio maths chem wby

maths, bio,chem, economics

btw, are u good at eng lit and lang. If so, do you have any advice to improve grades? Many thanks
Original post by Anonymous48
btw, are u good at eng lit and lang. If so, do you have any advice to improve grades? Many thanks

nah only sciences and maths lmao.
but my lang grades r alr i did lots of prac questions that was it really
how r u revising fo lit thanks!
Reply 18
thanks but im pretty sure the grades my ref gave r a bit lower fingers crossed i still get an interview from bma

WOW your getting in for sure that’s amazing
Reply 19
Bruh and I’m just here with my gpa of 7.5 and only two nines

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending