The Student Room Group

What happens if I have a TC offer but I fail a module on the LPC?

Hi all, I just had my interviewing exam on the LPC this week. I have a really bad feeling that I've failed it. I already have a TC offer, so I just wanted to know what the impact of failing this exam might be on my TC offer?

The TC isn't conditional on obtaining a commendation or distinction, I just need to pass it (though it would be nice to do a bit better than that!). I am aware though that of all the exams to fail, failing the interviewing exam won't present me in a very good light.

I can still get a commendation overall even if I fail this module, and I'm fairly confident that I will - but do you think a firm would take back their offer if I failed this module? I know it's impossible to tell, but opinions would be welcome, particularly from those already working in firms.

I could be overreacting but I'm beginning to panic myself a bit now!
Original post by sxp842
Hi all, I just had my interviewing exam on the LPC this week.

Find out from your provider what the pass rate is. If it is really high, you will probably have passed it. Isn't the pass rate pretty low? I thought I had failed mine but I didn't.

Anyway - won't you be able to have another couple of stabs at it anyway before they class you as a fail?

Dig out your coursebook and check it out, the information you need will be in there. Don't panic, i bet you are fine.
Sorry, I didn't mean pass rate - how many people pass, rather the percentage you need to get to pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending