The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2024 Watch

Hi All,

I thought I should start a new thread for this year considering the gateway and applications are open.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Legally.Brown
Hi All,

I thought I should start a new thread for this year considering the gateway and applications are open.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Thanks!

Essex Court asked for a reference today. Has anyone else’s referee heard from them? I don’t want to get too excited lol
Reply 2
Northampton chambers invites are out
does it mean anything when the gateway goes from showing 'Status: In ProcessYou do not need to do anything at this time' to 'Status: In Process' ?
Reply 4
Original post by sylviacullen
does it mean anything when the gateway goes from showing 'Status: In ProcessYou do not need to do anything at this time' to 'Status: In Process' ?

I was wondering the exact same!
Reply 5
Anyone applied for XXIV? Shame they don’t give back scores for the test - really intrigued haha
Original post by icbahonestly
Thanks!

Essex Court asked for a reference today. Has anyone else’s referee heard from them? I don’t want to get too excited lol

Yep, mine was contacted
Original post by sylviacullen

I have the same
Reply 8
Original post by scarlettpholt
I have the same

I wonder if it’s an indication that the chambers has viewed/downloaded the application…
Reply 9
Original post by Legally.Brown
I wonder if it’s an indication that the chambers has viewed/downloaded the application…

I think it is merely a case that chambers have begun sifting. One of my applications updated to this status and I was shortly sent an email by the set saying that they have began reviewing applications and would return a decision ASAP
Deka rejections are out
Anyone else have a small coronary event at receipt of an email from Doughty Street? It was just to say they had received my application and the outcome would be communicated by 22 March.
Reply 12
Original post by Medici103
Anyone else have a small coronary event at receipt of an email from Doughty Street? It was just to say they had received my application and the outcome would be communicated by 22 March.
Yesss, this happened to me, they made it sound like it was good news by adding “and next steps” into the subject line too. Very evil 😂
Original post by IzzyMorath
I was wondering the exact same!
It means they have downloaded it but that’s it.
Dere Street rejections out
King's FRIs out
Original post by Medici103
King's FRIs out
Hi, for what discipline may I ask? Thanks
Original post by Pupilagetracker
Hi, for what discipline may I ask? Thanks
PI and Clin Neg
there's two pupillage threads at the moment, can we all agree and stick to one pls
Original post by abclawlife1
there's two pupillage threads at the moment, can we all agree and stick to one pls
What’s the name of the other one please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending