The Student Room Group

Kennedys SQE Training Programme 2024

Hey, has anyone heard back from Kennedys for one of their London SQE training programme 2024 since applying?
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by user1234user1234
Hey, has anyone heard back from Kennedys for one of their London SQE training programme 2024 since applying?

No I haven’t either it’s worrying🥲
Original post by sharpie404
No I haven’t either it’s worrying🥲

Omg same here! Hopefully we find out very soon that we’ve progressed to the next stage
Reply 3
Original post by user1234user1234

Omg same here! Hopefully we find out very soon that we’ve progressed to the next stage

honestly sis good luck! 🥺
Original post by sharpie404
honestly sis good luck! 🥺

Thank you girl! Good luck to you too! xx
Reply 5
just got an invite today to the sst for the 2025 London training contract . Does anyone know if theres any questions where you have to do a video response?
Reply 6
Original post by Cmaster02
just got an invite today to the sst for the 2025 London training contract . Does anyone know if theres any questions where you have to do a video response?

I’m not quite sure as I didn’t apply for that but try to look for previous year discussions the questions might be similar. Good luck!
Hello,
Has anyone heard back from their online assessment yet? I’ve received my feedback but no word of progressing to the next stage yet.

Thanks!
Reply 8
Original post by Scarlettroderick
Hello,
Has anyone heard back from their online assessment yet? I’ve received my feedback but no word of progressing to the next stage yet.

Thanks!

Hi, i have also received my feedback report a week and a few days ago, but I am yet to hear back. Let me know if you hear anything ! Thanks
Hey did anyone hear back after completing the SST for a video interview yet :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by user5676898
Hi did anyone hear back after completing the SST for a video interview yet :smile:

Hiya! I just asked this I think everyone seems to still be waiting unfortunately…
Good luck though!
Original post by Scarlettroderick
Hiya! I just asked this I think everyone seems to still be waiting unfortunately…
Good luck though!

Hope we all hear from them soon and move to the next stage.

Good luck to you too x
Hey did anyone hear back after completing the SST for a video interview yet :smile:

I’m waiting to hear back too! Seems like we all are
What SQE training programme did you guys apply for?
What SQE training programme did you guys apply for?

Serious and catastrophic injury in London. You?
Original post by sophiehamilton10
Serious and catastrophic injury in London. You?

Omg same!
Omg same!

Nice - good luck! What strengths and weakness did you get in the SST?
Nice - good luck! What strengths and weakness did you get in the SST?

My strengths were team mentality, supporter and explainer

Weakness was accountability. Not so good😬 The feedback report was helpful though, I’m glad it was sent to us.

How about you?
(edited 2 months ago)
My strengths were team mentality, supporter and explainer

Weakness was accountability. Not so good😬 The feedback report was helpful though, I’m glad it was sent to us.

How about you?

Mine were supporter, team mentality and accountability. My weakness was flex - don’t know what to make of them all! Hopefully they’re alright
Mine were supporter, team mentality and accountability. My weakness was flex - don’t know what to make of them all! Hopefully they’re alright

Those are good ones. Yes hopefully , I will pray for the both of us 🙏🏾

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending