The Student Room Group

I really need help to make a decision! :)

I just got offer from these universities and I should choose one as the time is running out but since I never been in UK before so I need your opinions.

1. MSc in International Management (9months) / University of Exeter
2. MSc in Business and Management / University of Strathclyde
3. MSc in International Business / Cardiff University

I'm also waiting for result from Leeds too.

So by far, which one should I choose? How's the academic there and the university life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi

Did you see this section on The Student Room? It allows you to view the profile of the universities.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/a-z_of_universities You can also look up external rankings to see which one is ranked higher (depending on what criteria you find important). Check for example Times Higher Education. http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013/reputation-ranking

Have a look on the map where they are. Obviously Leeds is North, Cardiff is in Wales, Exeter is in the South and Strathclyde is in Scotland. Depending on your extra-curricular agenda, this may make a difference to your decision. None are nearby London, does that matter?

Hope it helps.
Reply 2
Congratulations on your offers :smile:

From what I've heard, Strathclyde is quite a good business university and their prospectus looks great :biggrin: plus, I'm also a Business and Management applicant so I'd definitely advise you to choose this subject :biggrin: but International Business and Management also sounds great, so it actually depends on which subject is more appealing to you. Only then I believe you should decide on the university.
My way of deciding between different universities would definitely be according to their prospectus, as that says a lot about each university :smile:

Good luck with finding the right place for your studies!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Melinakri
Congratulations on your offers :smile:

From what I've heard, Strathclyde is quite a good business university and their prospectus looks great :biggrin: plus, I'm also a Business and Management applicant so I'd definitely advise you to choose this subject :biggrin: but International Business and Management also sounds great, so it actually depends on which subject is more appealing to you. Only then I believe you should decide on the university.
My way of deciding between different universities would definitely be according to their prospectus, as that says a lot about each university :smile:

Good luck with finding the right place for your studies!

Thanks!!! :smile:

Yay, everyone said go to Strathclyde!!! But what they offer me is not what I applied to at the first place, thats stop me from choose them over others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending