We are both 16 by the way.
Definitely bring an adult imho!
Reply 3
Original post by Heimdallr33
Definitely bring an adult imho!

edit
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by QuidditchFan
The problem is that we're short of money. Do you think it'll be okay without an adult? It's a smaller festival I think.

I think you shouldn't risk going out the two of you by your selves. Surely it won't be a lot more expensive to bring an adult along...Even if it's a small festival, you never know who's out there.
Reply 5
Original post by Heimdallr33
I think you shouldn't risk going out the two of you by your selves. Surely it won't be a lot more expensive to bring an adult along...Even if it's a small festival, you never know who's out there.

edit
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
What festival is it?

Me and my mates went to our first festival at 16 and had no issues. Just be careful and don't do anything/take anything that you'l regret.
Crime is actually quite low at festivals - It's just that you tend to hear about the few things that actually do happen
I've been to a fair few and simple things can help make your experience that bit better and safer
- There's usually lockers, get one and keep your valuables in there! Keep the key to it on a necklace around your neck so you don't lose it
- Keep a name tag on your keys etc and remember what your items that you take out look like. There are lost and found places BUT you need to provide a very detailed description so name tags would help (Nearly lost my house keys this way!)
- Pouches underneath your clothing are good for phones and money so you don't get pick pocketed
- When asleep keep your valuables that are in your tent actually inside your sleeping bag near your feet :smile:
- Oh and one random one which I was told was to not put a lock on the tent as it may indicate valuables and make it more likely to be robbed :3 Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 16 and me and 2 friends are going to Leeds fest on our own this summer.

Not worried though, it's kind of an initiation around where I live, you turn 16 and that summer you go to Leeds, loads of people in the year above went last year and haven't heard any too terrible stories.

Quick Reply

Latest