The Student Room Group

Unconditional offers?

Does anyone know some universities in London that give unconditional offers that offer accounting and finance or courses related to finance?

I know of a couple but would like to know of others that are giving out unconditional offers this year?
Why do you want an unconditional offer? Don’t you think you can meet standard offer conditions?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Why do you want an unconditional offer? Don’t you think you can meet standard offer conditions?

I mean why would I not want that reassurance for? My predicted grades are decent but you never know what happens on the day of exams.
Original post by ciao50276
I mean why would I not want that reassurance for? My predicted grades are decent but you never know what happens on the day of exams.

Unconditional offers for applicants that haven’t finished their level 3 qualifications are now pretty much unheard of. The government and ucas clamped down on the practice.

If you want reassurance then you’re better off looking for universities that you think you’ll be happy at with lower standard offers.
Yes, they should have been phased out now for students without achieved grades. Any unis still doing it are very desperate for students. I can’t
imagine London unis would need to do it to fill places.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Yes, they should have been phased out now for students without achieved grades. Any unis still doing it are very desperate for students. I can’t
imagine London unis would need to do it to fill places.

There has been a couple of London unis that are in fact giving out unconditional offers, I don’t know enough about them to actually know if they are desperate to take in students.
Original post by ciao50276
There has been a couple of London unis that are in fact giving out unconditional offers, I don’t know enough about them to actually know if they are desperate to take in students.

Well, it’s a recruitment tool, they wouldn’t be doing it if they weren’t struggling to fill places.

It could also be for students with achieved grades. Not sure how much info you have on the applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending