The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We had to concede didn't we.
oh well, as long we dont get to see that runt mourino and terry pick up the prem trophy
For all this talk of we must keep Sagna, is it me or does he have no positional discipline? Gets caught high up the pitch far too often. We're probably asking too much of him to provide width up front and then to get back and stay compact.
How is Wenger so easily ****ing outsmarted by the most basic of tactics...
Reply 5984
Our wingbacks arent defenders anymore...they simply do not cover
Reply 5985
Somewhere in Manchester, Paul Scholes is smiling to himself now. Such a typical Arsenal goal to concede; pass it around loads, lose it, and get countered.
Feel for you a bit, now that I want you to win. Missing Walcott, Ozil, Koscielny, Ramsey and Wilshere. That's half a team there...
Arsenal caught on the counter in a big game, standard.
Original post by EmperorMustard
For all this talk of we must keep Sagna, is it me or does he have no positional discipline? Gets caught high up the pitch far too often. We're probably asking too much of him to provide width up front and then to get back and stay compact.

He was fine when we had Walcott in front of him, no pace on the wing means Sagna pushes up too far.
LOL Giroud.
Giroud, Podolski, Rosicky, Cazorla

no pace at all. city can play a high line all day with ease
miles off
man pooed himself after that flamini goal and giroud shot lol
Arteta is so ****
Our wing-backs are why we concede so much in the big games. Awful tactics.
Giroud needs to shoot from outside the box more often

he useto do it for montpellier but doesn't do it for us.
Arteta wasted that.
Sanogo for Giroud, Kallstrom for Arteta, Bellerin for Podolski?

Oh yeah: "I would fly you to the moon and back, if you beat, if you beat man city!" (apparently, if six points is a million miles)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Sanogo for Giroud, Kallstrom for Arteta, Bellerin for Podolski?

I only agree with bringing Kim on, attests is so ****ing awful
Santi needs to shoot more. He's looking for players to run in behind but they are too slow..just ****ing shoot.

Latest