The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wtf is everyone writing us off the Prem title FFS, it irritates me. Like I know it is a challenge but it's not impossible! Annoying pundits.
Reply 1781
That team should be more than capable to beat Everton.
Going to miss the game.
Aw maan.
:cry2::cry:
Original post by Zürich
Genuinely terrible line up today. Why the **** is Arsene resting players for the CL when we havent got a prayer for that game. Giroud has played once in 3 week and is rested for a player who wouldnt make the Everton bench? Vermaelen is chosen to play against Lukaku? Arteta up against Barkley/Barry?

Furious man, if this costs us then Wenger deserves to be absolutely slaughtered.

Kos is injured isn't he?
Reply 1784
Also if Giroud still hasnt got his **** together a month after he left us in the lurch then I presume he is getting fined hundreds of thousands of pounds? Absolute disgrace.
Original post by Dan1607
That team should be more than capable to beat Everton.

Everton's team is looking strong though but nevertheless #coyg
Anyone watching this Flamini interview?
Reply 1787
Koscielny is injured so Vermaelen was a given, unless you wanted Sagna at CB and Jenkinson at RB. Jenkinson doesn't seem to be quite ready for it yet.

For some reason Wenger doesn't want to play Podolski, so it's the Ox and Cazorla instead of Rosicky and Podolski. That means Arteta is in, because Wilshere is injured. I guess he could have picked Rosicky and moved the Ox back though.

Sanogo probably isn't that bad tbf. I don't know what's happening with Giroud. Did he play for France this week? (No clue about France national team tbh)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1788
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Anyone watching this Flamini interview?

Did you see that cock up he had with ozil? Damn lol

Some snake tho "I left to win"
Omg I love this club #coyg
Original post by SHOO

Hahahha trust me though!! I had to slyly walk out the room so my dad won't take the Mick (him being a Chelsea fan of course) the way ITV is bare analysing out 9year drought. #embarrasing. But I don't get it, all these players saying they left cos they wanna win...Aren't you the one playing on the pitch? Aren't you the one who is responsible for that? The only way that can be justified is the fact that all our big players were sold on...
(edited 10 years ago)
Just put 75p on Everton to win 2-1

I'm going all out today
Reply 1792
Original post by SHOO

Flamini has been making moves since he was 18, left Marseille for nothing by running the contract down and so secured a huge contract at AFC because no fee. Did the same to go to AC Milan and then did ****ed them over to return to us. Can guarantee he'll go to play in the MLS in another year or two as well for even more dolla

He's also got a bit of a property empire around London btw, he's well in with lots of people from the City I've heard. He's probably one of the richest footballers in the country actually.
(edited 10 years ago)
If we won either fa cup or league title

Would vermaelen carry it since he's the official captain ?
Hahahha trust me though!! I had to slyly walk out the room so my dad won't take the Mick (him being a Chelsea fan of course) the way ITV is bare analysing out 9year drought. #embarrasing. But I don't get it, all these players saying they left cos they wanna win...Aren't you the one playing on the pitch? Aren't you the one who is responsible for that? The only way that can be justified is the fact that all our big players were sold on...

They went to other clubs and won trophies so you can't really argue with their logic
Original post by manchesterunited15
Just put 75p on Everton to win 2-1

I'm going all out today

I've been expecting you..you're presence is somewhat long overdue. I knew there was something missing, :tongue:
Reply 1796
Gotta love Martinez..

Just gotta love him
I've been expecting you..you're presence is somewhat long overdue. I knew there was something missing, :tongue:

Glad to know I've been missed :h:
Reply 1798
Original post by niceguy95
If we won either fa cup or league title

Would vermaelen carry it since he's the official captain ?

Verm is a pretty chill guy, he's share it with Arteta and Mertesacker as much as possible like Vieira used to do with Seaman/Adams. But Verm would be the main man yea
Romelu will Drogba you ****ers.

And you better like Martinez - he'll manage you one day I reckon.

Latest