The Student Room Group

Creamfields 2014, Really wanting to go.. But..

Hey,

For many years now I have been wanting to go to a festival, one that really has my genre of music and favorite artists.. but the friends I have met at Uni, and have back at home tend to be interested in V-fest and others... Yet I know that Creamfields is definitely for me.

I want to go this year.. 3 days standard camping.. Is anyone in the same position as me.. Looking for people to go with? I'm not keen on just going alone and getting a poor experience from it. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Pete

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Could try meetup.com?

I'd love to go especially for ASOT on Saturday but unfortunately I'm already going to SW4 in London... Might head to Creamfields on Sunday though (Day Pass) but we'll see nearer the time!

So, what music are you into then?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Hey Pete,

I am really wanting to go too man. I also go to Uni, and i am really wanting to do the 3 days camping this year.

Message me back on here if you're interested in getting a group together to go with!

Thanks,

Brad :smile:
Reply 3
Iceman, Im into electronic and house mainly. Ive always liked Tiesto, Calvin Harris and Corsten.. So there music is very much up my street.

Brad, I found a friend from Uni who is going with his mates from his hometown, they are doing two days camping so im going to tag along with them. Would you be interested in joining me to go with them too? Where abouts are you from? Which Uni do you go?

Pete :smile:
Reply 4
I would be interested! I am from Leicester and currently go to De Monfort Uni. Where abouts are you from? And what uni do you go too?

Brad :smile:
Reply 5
Sweet. Do you use any social media? Funnily enough De-montford was my second choice haha. Im from Stoke-on-trent, but I'm at uni in Aberystwyth.
Reply 6
Yeah i've got facebook man. Do you want to PM me your facebook?

Haha not too far away then tbf living in Stoke.
Hey Im looking for people to go with too! I'm 20, looking to do all 3 days standard camping, i will be driving from suffolk so more than happy to pick people up on the way!
I need creamfields buddies ??
Original post by Pottster
Hey,

For many years now I have been wanting to go to a festival, one that really has my genre of music and favorite artists.. but the friends I have met at Uni, and have back at home tend to be interested in V-fest and others... Yet I know that Creamfields is definitely for me.

I want to go this year.. 3 days standard camping.. Is anyone in the same position as me.. Looking for people to go with? I'm not keen on just going alone and getting a poor experience from it. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Pete

Hey hows it goin!!.. im needing creamfields buddies never been before
I'm looking for people to go with!
My friend bailed on the idea but the lineup is too good to miss..
I'll be travelling from Oxford, hoping to do the 3 days.

Thanks,

Dom :smile:
Reply 11
i know this thread hasn't been updated in a while but I'm currently trying to find a creamfields buddy too..
my best friend is currently um-ing and ah-ing about buying tickets for it as she doesn't know if she likes the music enough to pay for a 3 day ticket - but im absolutely desperate to go, and because it would be my first festival ever i'm not sure if I'd want to go solo

I haven't got a ticket yet but hopefully will be able to buy one from someone as loads of people seem to be selling theirs online. message me if youre interested :smile:
Claire x
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by cam7084
i know this thread hasn't been updated in a while but I'm currently trying to find a creamfields buddy too..
my best friend is currently um-ing and ah-ing about buying tickets for it as she doesn't know if she likes the music enough to pay for a 3 day ticket - but im absolutely desperate to go, and because it would be my first festival ever i'm not sure if I'd want to go solo

I haven't got a ticket yet but hopefully will be able to buy one from someone as loads of people seem to be selling theirs online. message me if youre interested :smile:
Claire x

Hey Claire,, drop me a message im looking for people to go with!!....Caroline :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Pottster
Hey,

Thanks,
Pete

I'll go with you :P always wanted to go to creamfields!! X
Reply 14
Hey guys. Im in the same position as most of you..really wanna go but my friends arent into dance music. Is there a group from here going then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sam-i
Hey guys. Im in the same position as most of you..really wanna go but my friends arent into dance music. Is there a group from here going then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might be going up on Sunday after SW4 on Saturday, but it'll be with The UK Trance Society. You could PM me and I'll know nearer the time once we've ironed out a few issues as some of the guys are tempted to stay in London for the SW4 Afterparty to see Jordan Suckley's 140+ bpm set.
Original post by Sam-i

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey dude, there's a big group on Facebook that are planning on setting up together, if you like add me on there and I can add you to the group and the group chat?

www.facebook.com/dominicjamie
Reply 17
Hey been trying to get people to go wih me for months now and noones up for it. Anyone doin two day camping since thats all that seems left?? :frown:
Original post by ciaral23
Hey been trying to get people to go wih me for months now and noones up for it. Anyone doin two day camping since thats all that seems left?? :frown:

I'm doing the same thing!! Going with my cousin but hoping to join up with a bigger group before going! Message me if you're interested! I'm dyyyying to go!!
Reply 19
Hey everyone :smile: I'm going to creamfields and I'm driving up there from ipswich (which is quite a way!) so if anyone is on the way, wants a lift and wants someone to tag along with send me a message :smile: It'll be great to meet some new people and just simply have an amazing weekend!! :P xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest