The Student Room Group

The Uber "Feeling the A Level stress" 2014 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
I have never faced a greater horror in my life than A-Levels.its like a slow life destruction bomb.i'm gonna be so happy when all this ends
Nothing worse than going to the library to revise and forgetting your work :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeventeenSeconds
Nothing worse than going to the library to revise and forgetting your work :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was so focused on my EPQ presentation this morning that I forgot my memory stick! :redface:

Had to quickly throw one together at the last minute. Luckily most of it was just prompts anyway.
Original post by Paparazzo
Was so focused on my EPQ presentation this morning that I forgot my memory stick! :redface:

Had to quickly throw one together at the last minute. Luckily most of it was just prompts anyway.

Aw no :frown: glad you got it together :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
FML.
Original post by Paparazzo

Aw no :frown: glad you got it together :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 786
Just found out i have a one week break in the middle of exams.Feel SO relieved :happy2:
I am so scared for these exams, last year i didn't do well, what if happens again :| And my AS grades cost me as i didn't apply to any russel group unis. sIGH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 788
Original post by prettyugly
I am so scared for these exams, last year i didn't do well, what if happens again :| And my AS grades cost me as i didn't apply to any russel group unis. sIGH

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel your pain:frown: think short-term pain, long-term gain! It'll all be over soon, we just need to troop through!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 789
Original post by Hannie Rose
The exam nightmares started about a week ago. Every time that someone mentions exams I want to be sick, and I was late into school on Thursday because I was so anxious about it all. I try to revise but all it does is overwhelm me and I feel so sorry for my family who keep attempting to lighten the mood and make me laugh, but all it results in is me in floods of tears. Less than two months until it's all over though.. well until next year

If you start revising now you'll still be fine, just have a reset, have a shower tidy your room and make a gameplan of what you will achieve in the day, oh and do tons of pastpapers!
Have a biology EMPA on Thursday, oh the joys :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubble999
Have a biology EMPA on Thursday, oh the joys :tongue:

Mines next Thursday, dreading it
Original post by lauraaaaa
Mines next Thursday, dreading it

It's just that you can't really revise :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QUANTAM
Currently revising:Psychology- stress in everyday life.

oh, the irony.

Haha, got any tips to reduce it? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 794
30228391.jpg
Sooooo yeah first exam (a French Oral) is tomorrow. Not freaking at all. No really, I'm just great, I'm fine, I'm.. I'm... I'm... I'm totally not ready! :ahhhhh:
Reply 796
Original post by ellecttric
Sooooo yeah first exam (a French Oral) is tomorrow. Not freaking at all. No really, I'm just great, I'm fine, I'm.. I'm... I'm... I'm totally not ready! :ahhhhh:

I have a French Oral on Friday too. It's so scary :\

At least it will get us a bit more used to the stress of interviews (at least I keep telling myself that)
Chemistry is so hard, really don't know how i can improve :frown:
Reply 798
Original post by Karoel
I have a French Oral on Friday too. It's so scary :\

At least it will get us a bit more used to the stress of interviews (at least I keep telling myself that)

My French oral isn't till the 12th may :/ not looking forward to it at all!

Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by daisychain_
Chemistry is so hard, really don't know how i can improve :frown:

Looks like you're not the only one... :wink:

Original post by muf_mur
30228391.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest