The Student Room Group

Gamsat March 2024 Preperation

Hi Guys,

I've just booked onto the London Sitting in March and thought I would try and reach out and see if anyone else is looking to try and share ideas/ resources together. I have already sat it once in September and I am currently still waiting on responses on 2/3 choices but unsure whether i'll receive any interviews.

Previously iv'e joined some very dead facebook groups which havn't been too helpful so if anyone is happy to pop any ideas/ comments in feel free.

Cheers, Kon :smile:
Reply 1
Hi there,

I'm also looking to book for March in London. On a side note- do you know if I can buy ACER past papers without actually booking for the exam first ??
Reply 2
Original post by Maxfk
Hi there,

I'm also looking to book for March in London. On a side note- do you know if I can buy ACER past papers without actually booking for the exam first ??

Hi Mate,

I believe you can, i'm fairly sure you have to create an account first though. How are you getting on with your prep?
Reply 3
Hey,

I’m also sitting it in March (in Leeds though). It’s my first time and it’s quite stressful but hopefully I’ll get the hang of what’s going on!

If you’re interested I can send you the link to a discord server I’m on which isn’t as dead as FB. We do two hour study sessions twice a week (you can do your own thing, it’s more for company). Other than that, I don’t know many people who are sitting it lol.
Reply 4
Hi there, feel free to send me the link to the discord server as I would be down to join.
Reply 5
Original post by KMil1
Hi Mate,

I believe you can, i'm fairly sure you have to create an account first though. How are you getting on with your prep?

Not bad, but admittedly it's a weird exam. I was able to buy a past paper from Acer which has been useful but would probably need help scoring my essays for section 2 and just keep practicising seciton 1 and 3. How about you ?
Reply 6
Original post by Elsatrish1
Hey,

I’m also sitting it in March (in Leeds though). It’s my first time and it’s quite stressful but hopefully I’ll get the hang of what’s going on!

If you’re interested I can send you the link to a discord server I’m on which isn’t as dead as FB. We do two hour study sessions twice a week (you can do your own thing, it’s more for company). Other than that, I don’t know many people who are sitting it lol.

Any chance you can add me in too? Would be great to reach out to other people too!
Reply 7
Original post by KMil1
Any chance you can add me in too? Would be great to reach out to other people too!

https://discord.gg/FhdMKhYT - Here’s the link, we’ve got a study session tomorrow morning 10-12.
Reply 8
Original post by Maxfk
Hi there, feel free to send me the link to the discord server as I would be down to join.

Hey, I pasted it below in my last comment so you can use that. Lmk if you need me to resend it :smile:
Reply 9
So I posted my own thread before finding this 🤣. I’m due to take the GAMSAT in Leeds next month and I could do with some help 😭. I feel very stressed about the written communication section!! Are we taking the theme of the quotes to conclude an essay in any subject/s or does it have to be specific to the quotes themselves? Probably sounds ridiculous but I’ve looked at this so many times I am beyond overthinking 😂. I tried to add the discord link too but it didn’t work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending