The Student Room Group

The Uber "Feeling the A Level stress" 2014 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Apparently I voted on this last year as "Yeah, quite". How times have changed, I'm ****ing terrified this time around! :bricks:
Original post by James A
:lol:

What subjects are you revising for?

Psychology, sociology, biology and geography...too much in too little time
Didn't get much sleep because I was finishing my art project and because I'm so stressed I feel sick now, but I need to go into college :frown:

Plus my lips are all swollen and I've got a rash (kind of) :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by King Hotpie
Apparently I voted on this last year as "Yeah, quite". How times have changed, I'm ****ing terrified this time around! :bricks:

Haha same! At the meltdown stage now
Original post by King Hotpie

Original post by Ndella
Haha same! At the meltdown stage now

Yep, now we're just off the scale :eek: :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubble999
Yep, now we're just off the scale :eek: :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come to think of it were definitely past that stage! Do you have any exams this week?
Original post by Ndella
Come to think of it were definitely past that stage! Do you have any exams this week?

Haha we are :tongue: no, I'm in A2. But I have a retake next week :eek: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 987
any chance of changing my vote?
Original post by Qari
any chance of changing my vote?

Nope, but you can always comment your current feelings :lol:
1000th post :colone:
Reply 990
feeling very stressed now. worrying too much as well :'(
Very stressed about my German oral tomorrow. I'm on study leave but went into school today and managed to get 4 and a half hours of constant work done, however I've also practiced my German with one of the A2 students today and I've definitely improved since my mock on Friday, but I still have a lot of work to do tonight if I want to get my B :sigh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha we are :tongue: no, I'm in A2. But I have a retake next week :eek: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're so lucky! I have a retake on Wednesday but hardly anything is going in so I'm a bit scared ill fail this time around :frown:
Original post by Ndella
You're so lucky! I have a retake on Wednesday but hardly anything is going in so I'm a bit scared ill fail this time around :frown:

Ew that's horrible! When are your exams on until? Mine are on until the 20th of June.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ew that's horrible! When are your exams on until? Mine are on until the 20th of June.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it, memorising something you haven't studied in a year is horrible :frown: my exams last until the 6th of June but I have only 2 A2 exams which is a consolation :smile: 20th isn't too bad, my friend's finishes on the 26th :redface: which subjects are you doing?
Original post by Qari
feeling very stressed now. worrying too much as well :'(

Aww try not to stress yourself out too much, it's important to take breaks and do things you enjoy like listen to music or watch TV
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 996
Original post by SassQueen13
Aww try not to stress yourself out too much, it's important to take breaks and do things you enjoy like listen to music or watch TV
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. And not big fun of music. I like to play COD :biggrin:
how are you feeling?
Reply 997
Got my AS DT exam on Wednesday and I'm already bricking it. I keep going through the past papers, but nothing really feels like it's helping :frown: I feel like I don't know anything at all when it comes to DT. And I've got added stress as I only got a 70 in my coursework so if I want that grade A I better make sure I do well in the exam. :frown: Not to mention, it's one of those exams where you can't really revise for...I just really hope I get an easy design question at the end (T_T)
Original post by Qari
Thanks. And not big fun of music. I like to play COD :biggrin:
how are you feeling?

Omg...how can you not like music?? :eek: Who are ur favourite bands or artists? Cool! Video games are really fun too, I end up getting bored when I can't complete a level :hmpf:
I'm quite stressed too and my health isnt great atm but meh what can you do? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 999
Original post by SassQueen13
Omg...how can you not like music?? :eek: Who are ur favourite bands or artists? Cool! Video games are really fun too, I end up getting bored when I can't complete a level :hmpf:
I'm quite stressed too and my health isnt great atm but meh what can you do? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just don't. and I like the classics where it's an instrument being played. Nowadays where people are singing is a no no to me.

I know what you mean :biggrin:
And is it to do with sleep? your health I mean

Quick Reply

Latest