The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mistry00
whats the best drink that is quite cheap and will get you drunk the most when going out clubbing or something...
Pints of beer or cider probably have the most units/£.
Reply 2
if im feeling cheap cider is good!
mistry00
whats the best drink that is quite cheap and will get you drunk the most when going out clubbing or something...

Coke and double vodka always works for me. Very potent. A few shots might also work, but they're gimmicky and not always appropriate. Snakebites are popular with the kids nowadays... *shrugs*

Why the need to get drunk so desperately?
Reply 4
Pints, Double vodkas, VK's, shots etc..
Reply 5
WINE

obviously it's not cheap, but I can't get drunk on anything else, so I'd spend a lot more on cheap drinks before getting drunk. Couple of glasses and I'm hilarious
Reply 6
black_mamba
Coke and double vodka always works for me. Very potent. A few shots might also work, but they're gimmicky and not always appropriate. Snakebites are popular with the kids nowadays... *shrugs*

Why the need to get drunk so desperately?

I want to know this too.
Reply 7
The One and Only Lady Jennington
I want to know this too.

it's so those nurses can look after us when we're unable to walk. :frown: :rolleyes:

a dirty pint. or just play a hardcore drinking game.
Reply 8
erk
it's so those nurses can look after us when we're unable to walk. :frown: :rolleyes:

a dirty pint. or just play a hardcore drinking game.

Ohhhhh, so you're the reason I had to wait 6hours to have my foot stitched up when my toe was hanging off a few years ago. I heard it was drunks the nurses were having problems with, I didn't realise it was intentional though.

Wow....just....wow.
Reply 9
Pints, Double vodkas, VK's, shots etc..

VKs??? O_O I dint know.Thought it had the same effect as cough syrup hehe
Id say wine.
Reply 10
A couple of Sambucas..
fancy shots don't last for too long. they hit you fast but fade fast as well. i agree with the cheap cider idea. maybe whiskey?
Reply 12
wine, though I wouldn't touch it. You can get it at about £10/bottle in some places, and sends you on your way.
units per buck king is defoo beer as its usually the same price as a single shot yet you are getting atleast double the units if its 5%. If you can afford it though, wine gets you ****ed quicker and for longer :smile:
Wine knocks me out.Can get drunk on about £5.Hmm.
Cant go wrong with a steamboat.
Reply 16
A long island ice tea... Had one once and I'm not buying another one anytime soon..:p:
JayC
A long island ice tea... Had one once and I'm not buying another one anytime soon..:p:

No respectful man drinks cocktails :p:
Reply 18
I'd hardly call it a cocktail :p: More like a "mix-all-white-alcoholic-beverages-from-the-bar-and-add-a-drop-of-coke-and-some-ice" :biggrin:
Reply 19
The best cocktail I ever had was a 'Mexican *******shaker' ; comprised of 20 jiggers of Tequila and a slice of lime.

Latest