anything that comes in shots

price wise?
water

sucky way life has i know...
Reply 41
Apple Sours!
Reply 42
Union Jacks taste good!!

Vodka and Wine are the things that get me hammered... but they're also the only things that give me a hangover!:puke:
Once i had 11 shots in about 2 hours cos they just don't get me drunk.

I usually drink archers and lemonade because it tastes nice but it doesn't really get me drunk...:rolleyes:
Reply 43
Cocktails without a doubt! Key West Coolers and Dune Bugs are lush :biggrin:
Clarence
Apple Sours!

Indeed via the scream bar
Reply 45
Shot, down a bottle of vodka 'whatever' (Smirnoff Black Ice for me), and then a pint of lager/cider.

Repeat as necessary, and hey presto.

CameoCarl
CameoCarl
Shot, down a bottle of vodka 'whatever' (Smirnoff Black Ice for me), and then a pint of lager/cider.

Repeat as necessary, and hey presto.

CameoCarl

You should b ashamed of yourself drinking alc
hopops
Reply 47
Qwert_y
You should b ashamed of yourself drinking alc
hopops

Hangs head in shame...
Reply 48
Poof Juice.
Reply 49
Here, we just get some canned sodas...r just mineral waters in bottle...it's cheap, really...
n like my frens...we dun get too much expensive things for clubbing...juz get those which we can find in our home...haha
Reply 50
CameoCarl
Hangs head in shame...

Especially because Smirnoff Black Ices are grim
Reply 51
Carl
Especially because Smirnoff Black Ices are grim

Having never tried one, what's the difference compared to a normal one?:confused:
Reply 52
Cheeky V's!! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Cheeky Vimto's remind me of Zante GOOD DAYS
Reply 54
Sophie01
Having never tried one, what's the difference compared to a normal one?:confused:

Smirnoff Ice is lemony and sweet, Black Ice is a mixed fruits drink. It tastes like chemical toilet cleaner however, has a sharp twang to it and made me wretch.
Reply 55
Carl
Smirnoff Ice is lemony and sweet, Black Ice is a mixed fruits drink. It tastes like chemical toilet cleaner however, has a sharp twang to it and made me wretch.

Teaches you not to touch it in the first place!
"pepper shots" I think it's called, not nice @ all it's a mix of hihg strength hot sauce and gin, doesn't rly get u hammered but it will hurt like hell for about half an hour (I personally wanted to die), it's fun in a masochistic way when ure already drunk.
Reply 57
Carl

maybe I'll give it a miss then...:rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 58
dani_88
Cheeky V's!! :biggrin:

They're always buy one get one free or 2 for £3 in the only 'nightclub' in town. Had one once and it made me sick. Well to be honest it was probably something I'd eaten :rolleyes: but it put me off for life anyway!!!
Reply 59
Rainy
Teaches you not to touch it in the first place!

It was free, but I don't think I'd drink one again unless I was paid a not insignificant sum of money.

Latest