UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC (UAL) Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rosiewishart
ah im in b block too! im B53C! Are you moving in on the 6th of Sept:smile:?

Ahh cool :smile: I think B block is reserved for UAL students, so that'll be really nice! i don't know if i'll properly move in on the 6th, might come up a few times for shopping trips aha then move in officially nearer my course start date- but I'm not sure what the whole freshers situation is so I might move in earlier! what about you?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Oh cool! Yeah I think I will move in then because like you, I'm not sure whats happening with freshers and kinda would like to meet people before I actually start so I'm not a 'loner' ahaha also might as well seeing as I am paying for it! If you have facebook add me - https://www.facebook.com/rosiewishartx :smile:
Just a quick question, i was offered a place at manna ash, I have accepted and paid my fees for it so I'm definitely there, but I haven't had anything saying about my room or block or anything when other people have? Anyone else had this? Thanks
Reply 43
Hi there
I got an offer at the costume store, but its too much for me to afford.
If you would like trade with me please let me know!
Thanks,
Reply 44
Original post by rosiewishart
Oh cool! Yeah I think I will move in then because like you, I'm not sure whats happening with freshers and kinda would like to meet people before I actually start so I'm not a 'loner' ahaha also might as well seeing as I am paying for it! If you have facebook add me - https://www.facebook.com/rosiewishartx :smile:

Hey just seen this, yeh exactly what i was thinking haha! yeh I'll add you now :smile:
Original post by youknownow
Just a quick question, i was offered a place at manna ash, I have accepted and paid my fees for it so I'm definitely there, but I haven't had anything saying about my room or block or anything when other people have? Anyone else had this? Thanks

I'm not staying at manna ash so I'm not sure how much help this will be but do you have a log in or an account yet set up for manna ash where you paid for it, when I paid for woodland I got a account then I was able to see my flat number etc.. however it did take about a week or so to come through (sorry if this isn't that much help)
Has anyone heard anything else about your halls? I know I'm in Manna Ash but that's all...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending