I've added a bit to my first post detailing the reasons for a revote. :smile:
Reply 24
Scandals even in a MODEL UN! Whats this world coming to? :p:
Reply 25
I know :rolleyes: ... and it all happens whilst I'm in charge too :frown:
brimstone
I've added a bit to my first post detailing the reasons for a revote. :smile:

So did AS. :p:

Just out of intrest in that paragraph you stated that the old election was void. Surely therefore in the intrests of fairness that means that UC and Cataclysm should be included in this one. You can't half void an election.
Reply 27
OK, I'll edit that bit :wink:
Reply 28
:rofl:

Hey, you got excitment in you little 'term'. What more can you ask for? :p:
Reply 29
4 - 3, Nefarious.
Who else has to vote?
Reply 30
Er .. about 40 other people :p:
A Y Z
4 - 3, Nefarious.
Who else has to vote?

In the original election 20 people voted (Only 18 of them are now eligible to vote) given the short notice and shorter poll duration we would expect a slightly lower turn out. I guess we're likely to see another 7 votes bringing the total up to 14.
Reply 32
Right.
Best of luck to the candidates!
Reply 33
thank you
My vote has been cast Good luck!
Reply 35
UnaChance
Thankyou.

How it got to be Una I'll never know.

Isn't Una the feminine spanish orm of the number one or the feminine form of 'A'

Just noticed this; yes it is :wink:
Reply 36
brimstone
Just noticed this; yes it is :wink:

So depending, I am One Chance or A Chance.
Reply 37
Australia has exercised her right to vote in this poll, in accordance with whom we believe would be the best representative of their respective countries.

We wish to remind candidates that failure to win in this poll does NOT, by any measure, indicate the lack of confidence or trust of member countries in the candidate.

We wish both candidates the best of luck.
Reply 38
On that note, we also wish to comment Apollo for his diligence, but is highly suspicious and curious as to what other curiosities he may have, and what else he is doing to try and allay his own concerns. :p: We would appreciate a comprehensive brief! :smile:
Reply 39
Nutter
On that note, we also wish to comment Apollo for his diligence, but is highly suspicious and curious as to what other curiosities he may have, and what else he is doing to try and allay his own concerns. :p: We would appreciate a comprehensive brief! :smile:

Uh? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending