The Student Room Group

Bright Network- Please vote for me! :)

Hey The Student Room I hope you are well!

I have been nominated as a finalist for the Bright Network Impact Award and I would really appreciate your vote. One of the 4 finalists will be named winner with the highest number of votes :smile: You can find the link below and watch my Impact Award video highlighting the work I have done to make progress towards representing everyone in medical education.

If you are able to share this with 4-5 other people (flatmates, family members, friends, peers, tutors. etc) I would be so so grateful as I know every vote counts!

https://www.brightnetwork.co.uk/bright-network-events/nextgen-voting?utm_source=email&utm_medium=nextgen_finalist&utm_campaign=nextgen2023

Click vote now, press student of the year and select your winners- my category is the fifth one (Impact Award) You must be a Bright Network member for the vote to count- this is free and only requires your email :smile:

This award will not only be a huge step in recognising work which aims to diversify medical education, but a huge step in getting medical student advocates representing on the stage!

Thank you so much for your time and vote! The voting period ends on the 15th November

Naabil :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by nk419
Hey The Student Room I hope you are well!

I have been nominated as a finalist for the Bright Network Impact Award and I would really appreciate your vote. One of the 4 finalists will be named winner with the highest number of votes :smile: You can find the link below and watch my Impact Award video highlighting the work I have done to make progress towards representing everyone in medical education.

If you are able to share this with 4-5 other people (flatmates, family members, friends, peers, tutors. etc) I would be so so grateful as I know every vote counts!

https://www.brightnetwork.co.uk/bright-network-events/nextgen-voting?utm_source=email&utm_medium=nextgen_finalist&utm_campaign=nextgen2023

Click vote now, press student of the year and select your winners- my category is the fifth one (Impact Award) You must be a Bright Network member for the vote to count- this is free and only requires your email :smile:

This award will not only be a huge step in recognising work which aims to diversify medical education, but a huge step in getting medical student advocates representing on the stage!

Thank you so much for your time and vote! The voting period ends on the 15th November

Naabil :smile:

hey just voted for you! the student society I am apart of actually made it through as well (leeds women in leadership haha) good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by abbbbbb.
hey just voted for you! the student society I am apart of actually made it through as well (leeds women in leadership haha) good luck!

Amazing stuff! I will promote you on my Instagram and we can help each other out!!! xx my insta is naa.n.khan

Quick Reply

Latest