The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The UK has cast its vote once again, and we condemn the Syrian rep for attempting to rig the elections. As an international organisation, the UN should strive to be a luminary of democratic values. The last thing we want is corruption and deceit infiltrating our firm and solid walls of integrity.
Reply 41
Knogle
Uh? :confused:

Read the first post to see how this was discovered in the first place...
Reply 42
In light of Nefarious' overwhelming lead I resign from this election and from my post as DPRK rep for the forseeable future.
Reply 43
6+6=6
In light of Nefarious' overwhelming lead I resign from this election and from my post as DPRK rep for the forseeable future.

teehar, surely you can handle this election result better than that? Why the resignation?
Reply 44
Knogle
teehar, surely you can handle this election result better than that? Why the resignation?

the realisation that both the real and model UN are as impotent and pointless as each other.
6+6=6
OOC: Well, if you feel you have to. But personally, I'd rather you didn't.
Reply 46

None of the other candidates (Chance and Catalysm) resigned (and you got more votes than them). You shouldn't take this so seriously :wink:
Reply 47
aiman
None of the other candidates (Chance and Catalysm) resigned (and you got more votes than them). You shouldn't take this so seriously :wink:

Exactly. You may be last (well, second) here but you would have finished very respectably in the first election, when put in perspective.

Australia regrets the decision of the DPRK representative to resign, but nevertheless wishes him the best in his future endeavours.
Reply 48
OK, I shall remove you from the MUN group. Congratulations Nefarious :smile:
Reply 49
Nefarious, you'll have to wait to be accepted into the Security Council as I haven't been given the permissions yet. :smile:
Israel congratulates the new Russian representative.
Russia thanks all the representatives for their support.
Reply 52
Australia sends its heartiest congratulations to the new Russian representative on beling selected as its most esteemed, distinguished and well-qualified candidate.

The whole world will be looking at you for guidance through the current imbroglio in the Middle East, and beyond.

We wish you well.
Reply 53
P.S. I think we can remove the formatting of the thread title now (in red/bolded). :smile:
Reply 54
Congratulations Nefarious. By Jove, a duplicate account...tsk tsk tsk
Reply 55
Congrats Nefarious!
Reply 56
Nutter
P.S. I think we can remove the formatting of the thread title now (in red/bolded). :smile:

:ditto:
Reply 57
Congratulations Nefarious, a well deserved victory.
Reply 58
The UK welcomes the new Russian representative, and we anxiously look forward to fostering better relations between the two countries.
Reply 59
Vanuatu is a gracious loser and welcome the new Russian rep. But we all want Voldka on the house :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending