The Student Room Group

London house share September 2014

Me & a friend are looking for people to house share with next year, we'll both be 19 - one of us in her first year and the other in her second. We both want to be in zone 1 preferably camden, islington, shoreditch kind of areas. Message if interested

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'm interested !
Reply 2
i'm interested too!
Reply 3
hi, im looking for a flat share! im starting in sept at lcc on the graphic media design course and will be turning 21 in september. an ideal location for me would be east/south east london. my budget would be around £500p/m including bills.
Hiya, I'm also looking for house share with a friend (potentially 2) in that area! Were all 19 coming up to 20 going into our first years at st martins. budget around 500p/m including bills :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hey guys
I'm 19 coming up 20 in September. Will be attending LCC and looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful with lovely people :smile:
Reply 6
Hello, I'm 19 starting at LCF in September. Also looking for a flatshare with other students living in London. Budget £400-500 pcm.
Hi guys!

Just thought I'd add my name to the list!
I'm 20 looking for flatmates too, I'll be based at Waterloo/KCL.
Budget Max 500pcm

Message me if interested!

However, I'll be looking for places near July/August time to move in for September, due to experiencing a lot of landords/agencies not willing to sign contracts for September too early/any earlier than the few weeks before you move in
Original post by 93tam93
hi, im looking for a flat share! im starting in sept at lcc on the graphic media design course and will be turning 21 in september. an ideal location for me would be east/south east london. my budget would be around £500p/m including bills.

Hey I'm at Wimbledon collage of art and will be going into my second year in September. I will be 21 in december. I am looking for a similar thing to you! Clapham junction is probably my ideal location.
Original post by Tessie1
Hello, I'm 19 starting at LCF in September. Also looking for a flatshare with other students living in London. Budget £400-500 pcm.

Hey I'm at Wimbledon collage of art and will be going into my second year in September. I will be 21 in december. I am looking for a similar thing to you! Clapham junction is probably my ideal location.
Original post by biffa
Hey guys
I'm 19 coming up 20 in September. Will be attending LCC and looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful with lovely people :smile:

Hey guys I've started to create a group on Facebook. So far there are 3 of us(1guy2girls), all going to different universities in London and onto our first year. We are looking for a 5/6 bed house in zone 1/2 under £500 each. We're cool people so pm me if you are looking for the same thing :smile:
Hey that sounds pretty cool, can I have a look at the Facebook group, or do you want to add me to it. My names Annie Shaw on Facebook, but I'm probably quite hard to find... :smile:
Original post by supersafeshaw
Hey that sounds pretty cool, can I have a look at the Facebook group, or do you want to add me to it. My names Annie Shaw on Facebook, but I'm probably quite hard to find... :smile:

My name's Mike Cloud Lakanu,I'll invite you to the group and if it's not what your looking for you can always take yourself out :smile:
Original post by mikester349
My name's Mike Cloud Lakanu,I'll invite you to the group and if it's not what your looking for you can always take yourself out :smile:

Sounds good, I'll add you on fb!
Hey guys I'm also looking for a house share in London, preferably West London. I'll be 20 in July, going into my 2nd year of my course.

Hey, I'm a 23 year old PhD student. Going to be studying at Imperial in September. Any chance I can get a look in at this group?

Cheers, Josh
Reply 17
Hey guys I've started to create a group on Facebook. So far there are 3 of us(1guy2girls), all going to different universities in London and onto our first year. We are looking for a 5/6 bed house in zone 1/2 under £500 each. We're cool people so pm me if you are looking for the same thing :smile:

hey man, are you still looking for flatmates? I'm a 20 year old first year going to LCC
Reply 18
Hey guys, I'm going to LCC in sept and looking for flat mates. Can you add me on facebook ( Mirriam Al-mashat) or give me the facebook group name.

Thankssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Gpatrick
Me & a friend are looking for people to house share with next year, we'll both be 19 - one of us in her first year and the other in her second. We both want to be in zone 1 preferably camden, islington, shoreditch kind of areas. Message if interested

Hi, I'm 18 and also looking for a house share in London in the same areas. I'll be doing a gap year internship. I would preferably like to be in quite a busy house with 4+ rooms. It would be great to be in a really friendly house. Do you two have any ideas on budget? Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending