The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation Tenancy Takeover until September 2024

Hi, I have a room available to anyone who wants it. Dean House, New Cross Road, London. Its 245 a week. Please let me know. https://essentialstudentliving.com/student-accommodation/london/dean-house
(edited 2 months ago)
Hey i’d be interested, can you provide me with the tenancy details? Reply to this post, dont pm as i can not reply due to my account being new, thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by Aman Baloch
Hey i’d be interested, can you provide me with the tenancy details? Reply to this post, dont pm as i can not reply due to my account being new, thanks!

Hi I have a student accommodation single bed and ensuite with a shared kitchen in New Cross. Its 245 a week with onsite laundry and you would be sharing the flat with four lovely girls so you would be the fifth person. It available now until September 7th 2024.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by gbansal0406
Hi I have a student accommodation single bed and ensuite with a shared kitchen in New Cross. Its 245 a week with onsite laundry and you would be sharing the flat with four lovely girls so you would be the fifth person. It available now until September 7th 2024.

kindly contact me on whatsapp, phone: +447448172915

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending