The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you've been suspended, you cannot have another Ebay account.
Reply 2
oh i made another one init, lol
Juno
If you've been suspended, you cannot have another Ebay account.

:eek:
shopstuffin: Sorry, this shop has been closed.

:frown: why?!
Reply 4
The Centipe
:eek:

:frown: why?!

what you on about mate?
vincent
what you on about mate?

Click juno's shop stuffin link in her sig, for her ebay shop.

I liked it. It's gone. :mad:
Reply 6
oh you guys know if its ok to sell blocke phones on ebay? cos i foudn this phone and i dont need it. also is juno nepalese? anyhow Nemaste
Reply 7
who did you have to pay?
kitty_koo
who did you have to pay?

I think he/she/it had to pay ebay fees. Ie, logging in and clicking 'pay my fees now'...
kitty's profile
system of a down,korn,disturbed,red hot chili peppers,placebo,trivium
:biggrin: Nice! (except RHCP :>.<: )
Reply 10
yeah i needed to pay the fees. i cant seem to find that section of the thing man? where is located exactly?
Reply 11
vincent
oh i made another one init, lol

When you get found out (and you will), that will get banned too.

My shop is closed coz of the new changes, and the fact that I currently don't have much stock. But it may be up and running again, and if you're looking for anything in practicular do ask.

And I'm a Roman goddess.
Reply 12
Oh,m and go to "My Ebay", then choose "Seller account" from the left
Reply 13
I've placed two items on eBay for selling, and the auctions commence at 8:30pm tonight. The total amount I owe should be around £3 add whatever commission eBay takes. How long should I have to pay eBay? Do you pay the fees for placing the items on eBay once the auction has ended or before the auction starts? I've bugger all in the bank right now.
Reply 14
think you get like 2-3 days.
Reply 15

You get an invoice at the end of the month, and it has to be paid by the end of the following month. Ie you have until the end of September
I sell on ebay regularly, and my fees get paid automatically. I think this is because I have a paypal account linked with my credit card, or something like that. Basically - if you have an Ebay account and a paypal account, and a bank account there is definitely some way to make it all automatic.

Damn I'm helpful.
Reply 17
Yay, my first ever auction: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190016021786&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for the advice - I've sorted out the monthly Paypal transaction.

Latest

Trending

Trending