The Student Room Group

What skills can I gain from being an online lister for bhf

So I'm currently working part time however I saw an role at the British heart foundation for a online lister.

Below are the tasks of the role. It isn't paid so I was wondering what experience or transferrable skills I can gain. As I would like to get into a business, marketing, admin role.

writing informative and accurate descriptions of the items we are selling including details about condition, measurements and any defects or flaws.

making sure the item is placed in the correct selling category to make it easy for customers to find just what they are looking for

helping to upload photos to really showcase the items.
Reply 1
I'm applying for marketing and business management so I would like to some relevant skills or experience instead of just customer service and running my own eBay and vinted account selling clothes

Original post by Rose_99
So I'm currently working part time however I saw an role at the British heart foundation for a online lister.

Below are the tasks of the role. It isn't paid so I was wondering what experience or transferrable skills I can gain. As I would like to get into a business, marketing, admin role.

writing informative and accurate descriptions of the items we are selling including details about condition, measurements and any defects or flaws.

making sure the item is placed in the correct selling category to make it easy for customers to find just what they are looking for

helping to upload photos to really showcase the items.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending