The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL A-LEVEL physics maths chem COMBO

Hi guys, since I have finished my alevels this year I am selling all my textbooks including all 4 for Maths A-level, 2 for Physics and 2 for Chemistry. In total this is 8 books, standard textbooks all for EDEXCEL that will be for both year 12 and 13. I will sell on ebay, when I put it on the website, I will leave the link here in the comments. I also have a physics and chem revision book which I might also put in the bundle. These books are pretty well used, so they'll be for cheap. Please let me know if you are interested. If you are doing these subjects but not the edexcel exam board I can sell the revision guides (which is chem calculations and advanced physics for you) without the textbooks. Have a nice day and feel free to pass on the message to any students on a budget or if their school forces them to bring their own textbooks and they don't feel like paying too much.
in conc, 8 edexcel textbooks that i will sell for £60 in math phys chem combo - not including delivery
2 revision guides £20
i j want to get rid of these books but also i spent so much on them so i would like to help a fellow student out by offering like half of the price i initially paid.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by pasankalla
Hi guys, since I have finished my alevels this year I am selling all my textbooks including all 4 for Maths A-level, 2 for Physics and 2 for Chemistry. In total this is 8 books, standard textbooks all for EDEXCEL that will be for both year 12 and 13. I will sell on ebay, when I put it on the website, I will leave the link here in the comments. I also have a physics and chem revision book which I might also put in the bundle. These books are pretty well used, so they'll be for cheap. Please let me know if you are interested. If you are doing these subjects but not the edexcel exam board I can sell the revision guides (which is chem calculations and advanced physics for you) without the textbooks. Have a nice day and feel free to pass on the message to any students on a budget or if their school forces them to bring their own textbooks and they don't feel like paying too much.
in conc, 8 edexcel textbooks that i will sell for £60 in math phys chem combo - not including delivery
2 revision guides £20
i j want to get rid of these books but also i spent so much on them so i would like to help a fellow student out by offering like half of the price i initially paid.

I could buy them.

Send me the link
Reply 2
Original post by Shubham9548
I could buy them.

Send me the link

heyy sorry for late replies, here's the link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334995094120

Quick Reply

Latest