The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

aw thanks :smile:
bunthulhu
Yay! That's fantastic news!! :biggrin: Good way to put it by the way - not 100% upstairs :biggrin:

Anyways, I'm glad your parents were good about it, and best of luck with you and the boyfriend :smile:

but she's gagging for it downstairs eh...
lol this thread does seem like a joke but then again it might not be. My friend's mom dropped her towel infront of her bf and pretended that he had frightened her. Yeah right.... she took long enough picking it up off the floor aswell. Dirty b****
megustaespanol
Hey Everyone! well basically I told my parents and I'm really surprised they were good about it and they have said my boyfriend can move in permantely and have said that we should stay away from her because she isn't 100% upstairs! THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE, you guys arer great xxxxxxxxx

Awwww, no cat-fight? No fisticuffs at dawn? :frown: Oh well. Good that your parents took it so well and about your boyfiend living with you permanently to service your every need :wink:

Not 100% upstairs? That's certainly a better way of putting what most of us were thinking :smile:
Sweshar22
lol this thread does seem like a joke but then again it might not be. My friend's mom dropped her towel infront of her bf and pretended that he had frightened her. Yeah right.... she took long enough picking it up off the floor aswell. Dirty b****

*Muttley style snigger* that's rich. Very subtle way of throwing herself at him :biggrin:
Reply 65
Aww i'm glad everything is sorted out...but how did she make a pass at you? and how old is she? If you don't mind me asking of course...
Tennessee
Aww i'm glad everything is sorted out...but how did she make a pass at you? and how old is she? If you don't mind me asking of course...

And is she really all that good looking? Hmmm... :wink:
She's 37. My Boyfriends 20. She looks very young for her age actually, she's very much into fashion, make up etc but sometimes she can look a little tacky! But she's quite goodlooking!
this is pretty hot
****ing hell, your poor bf..how dare she. ..has she ever done anything like that before?
She's bisexual, she's had a girlfriend who was 12 years younger than her, most of the men she's went for have been younger too expect for one who was like 20 odd years older. But i think she likes younger people, as she likes to be very dominant, she tried to interfere a lot when me and my boyfriend started going out. But then she released i was a "nice girl" hmmm perhaps she liked me too much! lol (well i guess i gotta laugh, make light of the situation eh!) My boyfriends taking her out for lunch tomorrow and is going to talk things through with her. Basically see if she wants to go to a counsellor or something to find out if there's any problem upstairs!

oh and thanks again for the help everyone :smile:
Reply 71
Anonymous
Threesome?

loooollllllll :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
i have a feelin the bf wudn enjoy it much
mortderire
i have a feelin the bf wudn enjoy it much

Though you think the OP might hmm..*yoda laugh*? Well judging from her posts I can see what gave you that idea :biggrin:
settle your curiosity by sleeping with her,then use her as a sex tool, she wont want her son to find out,therefore you can use it to your advantage.
Reply 75
anon3, you're a bit slow aren't you?
Reply 76
Sithius
What pass did she do? Throw a frisbee?

Nope; I'm pretty sure it's a chest pass. We practised these all the time at netball. :smile:
oh thanks for taking me seriously you guys:rolleyes:
megustaespanol
oh thanks for taking me seriously you guys:rolleyes:

Well once the problem has been sorted out, your open to some light hearted ribbing :wink:
ok i guess.....

Latest

Trending

Trending