The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex Uni - Who else is starting September 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blue diamond
woops, accidentally liked ur comment. Well u have to receive decisions from all ur choices and then u can accept offers

Thank you, I've done it now x
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Offered a place for Healthcare Science today :biggrin: Will be starting this October
Original post by callmeniki
Hello I need your help guys) I got conditional offers from:Kings,Queen Mary,Royal Holloway,Essex and Middlesex...I applied for Business Management and I'm a student from Slovakia so I don't know a lot about these universities,only what I read on the internet :/ and I wanna hear your personal opinions cause you can seeit from the different point of view when I live there and Imust decide til the beginning of the may .Than you soooo much!

I would go for Kings. It is one of the best Universities in the UK.
Hi guys, how long did u wait for reply to ur application? (I didn't go through UCAS)
Pre-Induction on 14th May for student Nurses starting September, who else is attending ? :smile:
I'm doing accounting and finance. :girl:
Original post by SarahP12345
Pre-Induction on 14th May for student Nurses starting September, who else is attending ? :smile:

feel quite annoyed that i haven't got an email inviting me to that, will b calling them on monday
feel quite annoyed that i haven't got an email inviting me to that, will b calling them on monday

I only firmed the other day and they literally sent me the invitation email the next day! In the email, there is also a link to allow you to book your place for the pre-induction. The email did say limited spaces left...
I firmed my offer in feb, so they should have sent the email to me too
Is there any chance that you can inbox me the link plz? Thanks so much x
Original post by Korbinian Cox
I am starting in September doing Theatre Arts!

oh I'm also doing theatre arts :smile:
Is there any chance that you can inbox me the link plz? Thanks so much x

Yep done.. X
Hey, ive booked onto the one on 25 June...hope u enjoy it today
Heey everyone! ill be studying business management and have already gotten an offer for accommodation at platt halls :smile:
Im from dubai and will be doing my 2nd year and would love to know get to know people before i start at middlesex in september! excited and can't wait :biggrin:
I'm applying for halls but live in London, however it's at least an hour and a half by public transport :frown: Has anyone who lived in London ever gotten a place in halls?
Thanks
I haven't applied fot accommodation but I think u could still get a place qs the travel is quite a lot for u and so they should give u a place..
Reply 56
I'll be studying Sports Rehabilitation :smile:
Original post by KayAdrien
I'm applying for halls but live in London, however it's at least an hour and a half by public transport :frown: Has anyone who lived in London ever gotten a place in halls?
Thanks

They give priority to people outside London.
Hello everyone I'm an Erasmus student and I will be studying there next semester too. My question is how can I apply to university halls of residence ? I did't get te acceptance letter yet. But can I pay the deposit beforehand? How did you guys apply?
Original post by brunettevanillaa
Hello everyone I'm an Erasmus student and I will be studying there next semester too. My question is how can I apply to university halls of residence ? I did't get te acceptance letter yet. But can I pay the deposit beforehand? How did you guys apply?

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/facilities/accom/halls/index.aspx follow this link :smile: then you choose your halls X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending