The Student Room Group

Cardiac physiology undergraduate interview

If there is anyone who has experienced or knows anything about a cardiac physiology interview, please can you give me a few pointers and examples of questions asked? In short, anything you know.
Thanks in advance.

Scroll to see replies

omg hi i applied for cardiac physiology at southampton leeds middlesex plymouth and saint george’s!!! hopefully I get an interview soon. hbu? did u get an interview? sorry i can’t help for now but i finally found a thread with someone applying in 2022 lolll.
Reply 2
I got an interview at Southampton but I haven’t done it yet
Original post by Childof God
I got an interview at Southampton but I haven’t done it yet

Best of luck, when is it? hopefully someone with experience can reply:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by pokoloco123
Best of luck, when is it? hopefully someone with experience can reply:smile:

I hope so, thanks
Reply 5
Has anyone applied for mmu
Hi I've also applied for cardiac physiology at mmu. Just got 1 interview from Southampton though!
Reply 7
Original post by evangelin__
Hi I've also applied for cardiac physiology at mmu. Just got 1 interview from Southampton though!

me tooooo wi got mine today! whens yours??? where else did u apply too btw
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back from mmu
Original post by yzarmena

2nd march wbu?
i also applied to Swansea, Middlesex , mmu and Leeds wbu ?
Reply 10
Has anyone been offered an interview from Leeds
Original post by evangelin__
2nd march wbu?
i also applied to Swansea, Middlesex , mmu and Leeds wbu ?

Hi @evangelin__

Thanks for considering us as one of your choices!! · You may find it useful to visit our virtual experience: https://virtualexperience.mmu.ac.uk/welcome where you can find 360º views around campus, take a good look inside our buildings and explore our courses and watch course presentations:

We’re running four live Q&A sessions throughout January where you’ll be able to ask our Course Enquiries team any questions you may have on the application process, student finance, accommodation, or student life at Manchester Met. (Please note these sessions will not involve Academic staff and so we may not be able to answer course specific queries at the event). You can book your place here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/open-days/undergraduate

Good luck with your application!
Carly :smile:
Original post by Bakio98
Has anyone been offered an interview from Leeds

not yett! ive applied southampton, middlesex, sgul,plymouth abd leeds and only heard back from south, middle and sgul! wbu

hiiii how was your interview at southampton? was it hard im so scared cuz i want it to be my firm choicee
Reply 14
not yett! ive applied southampton, middlesex, sgul,plymouth abd leeds and only heard back from south, middle and sgul! wbu

Did you receive interviews for all of them
Original post by Bakio98
Did you receive interviews for all of them

just sothampton, sgul and middlesex- havent done them yet tho! wbu??
Reply 16
Haven’t received any it’s taking so long
Original post by Bakio98
Haven’t received any it’s taking so long

where did u apply??
The interview was so simple and wasn’t worth the stress of researching and preparation cos all they asked was why do you think you are suitable for the course, why Southampton, how did you hear about that course and why cardiac physiology? It was all jokes with the interviewer and I even had connection problem so he rescheduled it for me
It might do you well to know some things about the uni like the shopping centre around and ease of transportation.
yooooo thank u so much! i have mocks coming up and i didnt want to revise so much content for the southampton interview! thank you i was so stressed because i really want to firm southampton.
ohhh did you already redo the interview or are you doing it at a later date or have u got an offer already? thats cool though, did u wanna firm the uni:smile:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending