The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

foxo
Who on earth would want to clone you?

I'll be paying good money to get reawoken from refrigeration about the same time they're burying a 7th body on the top of your stinking remains. lol
Reply 41
El Scotto

I'll be paying good money to get reawoken from refrigeration about the same time they're burying a 7th body on the top of your stinking remains. lol

I can see the appeal in freezing someone like you, since you appear to have the intellect of a Findus Crispy Pancake.

Neg Rep: Just because your own mother doesnt want you, doesnt mean other people wouldnt want other people

Real words of wisdom there.
foxo
I can see the appeal in freezing someone like you, since you appear to have the intellect of a Findus Crispy Pancake.

Real words of wisdom there.

as wise and worthwhile as both your posts have been : )

Look i've got socks that have probably seen more life than you. Go back to mother and behave.
Reply 43
El Scotto

Look i've got socks that have probably seen more life than you.

I don't particularly want to think about the forms of bacteria dwelling on (and in) your socks.
I'm a registered organ donor and would donate any part of me if it would help somebody else, including corneas
Reply 45
To all who would donate their organs. Good stuff. To those who would do such a thing whilst still among us. Top stuff. To those who wouldn't dare do such a thing. Suck my left testicle.
After reading this thread I was so pleased at the number of people who support organ donation.

Some time in the near future I will be put on to the double lung transplant list as a last resort to prolong my life - current statistics show that I will only have a 50/50 chance of actually getting new lungs due to the chronic shortage of donors.

I just hope that all the people who actually want to donate their organs DO something about it - register/carry a card and I must stress - tell your family of your wishes. The majority of transplants do not go ahead because the family do not consent even though the deceased person wanted to donate.

I have lost many friends who were waiting for new lungs but never recieved them.

For anyone wanting to sign up here's the link https://www.uktransplant.org.uk/ukt/Consent.do?campaign=1160
Reply 47
i just don't want to end up on a table being examined by med students. I'm happy to donate a kidney or two, but not having dirty med students chop me up. I know what they're like...:mad:
Reply 48
Sire
To all who would donate their organs. Good stuff. To those who would do such a thing whilst still among us. Top stuff. To those who wouldn't dare do such a thing. Suck my left testicle.

why not donate it?
Reply 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Scotto

Look i've got socks that have probably seen more life than you.

I don't particularly want to think about the forms of bacteria dwelling on (and in) your socks.

Now now children. :smile:
Reply 50
The One and Only Lady Jennington
Now now children. :smile:

Now now, dear, your condescension is not invited.
Reply 51
foxo
Now now, dear, your condescension is not invited.

Nor was your childish bickering. :biggrin:
Reply 52
The One and Only Lady Jennington
Nor was your childish bickering. :biggrin:

Bickering? To bicker one has to be stroppy; I just found it rather amusing.
Reply 53
According my dictionary the definition of bicker says nothing about being stroppy, just quarrelling, not even full blown arguing. :smile:

I found your quarrel amusing :biggrin: I wasn't trying to be condescending.

Latest

Trending

Trending