The thread of infinite positivity

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IanDangerously
*Sees links direct to Tumblr and immediately loses any interest in thread*

The links from tumblr don't go to tumblr
Reply 21
I hate myself
can someone explain to me how it got to be that the 1st post says 'posted in 1970'?
Original post by Infinity_4652
can someone explain to me how it got to be that the 1st post says 'posted in 1970'?

Well the only logical answer, like someone said, is that there are time travellers.

Probably messed p with last nights maintenance most likely. I know I've got a "post" where I've quoted someone about UKIP and working class families, which is not mine at all! - in the wrong forum as well :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by de_monies
Well the only logical answer, like someone said, is that there are time travellers.

Probably messed p with last nights maintenance most likely. I know I've got a "post" where I've quoted someone about UKIP and working class families, which is not mine at all! - in the wrong forum as well :biggrin:

TSR is a lot older than you think
Original post by de_monies

it's get more weird with all the dodgy threads there are everyday :mmm:
Reply 26
I've just signed up to be a blood donor! Can't wait to give blood for the first time, I've always got really light headed whenever I've had a blood test before but I'm sure it's worth being light headed for five minutes in order to save lives :yep:

If any of you guys aren't already signed up you definitely should :h:

Here's the give blood website!

I'm also an organ donor meaning when I die I'll hopefully save a life or benefit someone greatly (plus the awesomeness of Oats will live on)
Original post by Oats
Going to reserve this spot because I can

My intention is to span a wide range of positivelyness as one thing might not help you but pictures of cats and other things will

Why does the date of the first post say 1970??:eek:
Reply 28
Original post by Me123456789
Why does the date of the first post say 1970??:eek:

I made this thread to celebrate new year in 1970
Original post by Oats
I made this thread to celebrate new year in 1970

You must be old then...
Reply 30
Original post by Me123456789
You must be old then...

I look good for my age though, don't look a day past 20 :holmes:
If you give me rep, I'll give you a med
Reply 32
Original post by Troytheboy
If you give me rep, I'll give you a med

If by med you mean a few thousand quid then sure mate
Original post by Oats
I've just signed up to be a blood donor! Can't wait to give blood for the first time, I've always got really light headed whenever I've had a blood test before but I'm sure it's worth being light headed for five minutes in order to save lives :yep:

If any of you guys aren't already signed up you definitely should :h:

Here's the give blood website!

I'm also an organ donor meaning when I die I'll hopefully save a life or benefit someone greatly (plus the awesomeness of Oats will live on)

Aww you're nice :^_^: Heads up. First time blood donors have a good chance of being weird for their first time as their bodies don't understand what has happened :biggrin: my friend did it and threw up everywhere. So I suggest you bring a bucket or some clothes you don't like :tongue:
If you yawn afterwards, it means your brain might not be getting enough oxygen so don't eat anything and get a bucket! He ate some food and threw up all over himself xD haha I thought it was funny, I'm sure he didn't :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by janicee
Aww you're nice :^_^: Heads up. First time blood donors have a good chance of being weird for their first time as their bodies don't understand what has happened :biggrin: my friend did it and threw up everywhere. So I suggest you bring a bucket or some clothes you don't like :tongue:
If you yawn afterwards, it means your brain might not be getting enough oxygen so don't eat anything and get a bucket! He ate some food and threw up all over himself xD haha I thought it was funny, I'm sure he didn't :biggrin:

It's the least I can do in my current situation, I hope to volunteer for a charity too at some point

Eek, thanks for the heads up - hopefully I won't be too bad.
Positivity makes the world go rounddddd!

Sorry just had to do it. There's so many people (including my former self) who constantly have a negative outlook on life and I think that holds you back, positive thinking can not only make you feel better but you're more likely to perform better :colone:. But seriously, when you're feeling negative just think... it could be worst, you could be dead and that's no fun.

~Sunshine and rainbows~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oats
It's the least I can do in my current situation, I hope to volunteer for a charity too at some point

Eek, thanks for the heads up - hopefully I won't be too bad.

Yeah it probably won't be too bad, don't worry :smile:
Sorry if I scared you! Honestly, what you're doing is awesome!
I've actually wanted to do it but I haven't got the guts!
I'm too much of a paranoid person to do it haha

And that is really cool ^-^
I also want to do volunteering but I'm not very confident, so I'll do it later in my life when I'm a bit better :biggrin:
'didn't even know TSR was around in 1970'

*facepalm* The Internet wasn't around in 1970.
Reply 38
Original post by beaverhausen
Positivity makes the world go rounddddd!

Sorry just had to do it. There's so many people (including my former self) who constantly have a negative outlook on life and I think that holds you back, positive thinking can not only make you feel better but you're more likely to perform better :colone:. But seriously, when you're feeling negative just think... it could be worst, you could be dead and that's no fun.

~Sunshine and rainbows~

Posted from TSR Mobile

It definitely holds you back, being positive gives me motivation and drive to change and do stuff for the better rather than be negative and think what's the point

Original post by janicee
Yeah it probably won't be too bad, don't worry :smile:
Sorry if I scared you! Honestly, what you're doing is awesome!
I've actually wanted to do it but I haven't got the guts!
I'm too much of a paranoid person to do it haha

And that is really cool ^-^
I also want to do volunteering but I'm not very confident, so I'll do it later in my life when I'm a bit better :biggrin:

Thank yaa

You haven't put me off don't worry :sly:

What's making you paranoid about giving blood? The feeling or the sight of your own blood? When you think of all the people you'll be helping and saving by doing it the temporary bleh-ness will seem silly :ahee:

You should work on your confidence now! Don't put things off; that applies to all things in life.

Awesome things come from when you're outside your comfort zone

Original post by NikolaT
'didn't even know TSR was around in 1970'

*facepalm* The Internet wasn't around in 1970.

You mean...this thread is a lie? :gasp:
Original post by Oats
It definitely holds you back, being positive gives me motivation and drive to change and do stuff for the better rather than be negative and think what's the point

Thank yaa

You haven't put me off don't worry :sly:

What's making you paranoid about giving blood? The feeling or the sight of your own blood? When you think of all the people you'll be helping and saving by doing it the temporary bleh-ness will seem silly :ahee:

You should work on your confidence now! Don't put things off; that applies to all things in life.

Awesome things come from when you're outside your comfort zone

You mean...this thread is a lie? :gasp:

Yay that's good :biggrin: Well I'm not just paranoid about giving blood,
It's just my general health I'm paranoid about. Like I don't even
want to tell you the things I've worried about because I know
It's insane xD
I'd probably have a panic attack after I do it,
and then they'd run tests on me and realise that I'm perfectly fine,
so I would have wasted their time xD

When my friend did his blood test I said I'd love to do it so he said he'd
go with me but my other friend said, "Noo I don't think you should :eek:"
because she knows I'm crazy paranoid haha xD

I feel damn bad for not doing it but when I'm better maybe I will.
Same with volunteering, and that's true but I know I'd hate it just because
of that, so I'd rather wait till I'm at uni or whatever :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest