The Student Room Group

Controversial 'witch hunter' Helen Ukpabio comes to London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thunder_chunky
:rolleyes: Don't play dumb.

Chill B

She is what i said she is, i've seen **** like this Nigeria,and personally think my comment is justifiable. Whats worse is that you think i meant in a racist manner.

Anyway, how is me calling her that raicst, if I'm Black smh. :rolleyes:
Seriously, the government never acts until someone has died or is seriously injured. Its when a child has died in her hands, that's when Cameron will issue an apology.
Original post by niceguy95
Chill B

She is what i said she is, i've seen **** like this Nigeria,and personally think my comment is justifiable. Whats worse is that you think i meant in a racist manner.

I've had racist comments from fellow black people. It is possible
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Can't be a dork with that list

i find it funny you get called out on your Muslim bf alot.
Original post by brownsugar-xx
i find it funny you get called out on your Muslim bf alot.

I don't get it, I mean, of all the things you could insult about me, you choose my boyfriend's familys religon
I don't get it, I mean, of all the things you could insult about me, you choose my boyfriend's familys religon

easy target i guess, or some people think it's some kind of weakness or insult anyway. They forget there are moderate Muslims or Muslims who don't practice at all - just by being with you you can tell he's not one of those judgemental types who condems all white people and non-believers as dirty or the devil.
easy target i guess, or some people think it's some kind of weakness or insult anyway. They forget there are moderate Muslims or Muslims who don't practice at all - just by being with you you can tell he's not one of those judgemental types who condems all white people and non-believers as dirty or the devil.

He's not even religious, he's just from a Muslim background and so celebrates religious festivals and things. Like how a lot of people are "Christian" but don't do anything remotely religious other than celebrate Christmas and go to church once a year. But no one would be like OMG YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHRISTIAN11!1 Just shows ignorance
He's not even religious, he's just from a Muslim background and so celebrates religious festivals and things. Like how a lot of people are "Christian" but don't do anything remotely religious other than celebrate Christmas and go to church once a year. But no one would be like OMG YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHRISTIAN11!1 Just shows ignorance

Yeah exactly, isnt that Zayn Malik the same? does anyone get on at him for it?
Yeah exactly, isnt that Zayn Malik the same? does anyone get on at him for it?

I dunno, I've never heard anyone hate on him for it, but I would imagine some person probably would have somewhere
Original post by niceguy95
Chill B

a black guy once called be a milky bar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending