The Student Room Group

Tsarist History AS

Is anyone doing this exam? i'm freaking out about the amount of content there is! How's everyone else doing?
I am! Are you doing edexcel's course? I'm fine with all my other subjects- it's just history that's stressing me out! I've found that making a timeline of all the key events and also making mind maps for each topic helps a lot:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CommonSense
I am! Are you doing edexcel's course? I'm fine with all my other subjects- it's just history that's stressing me out! I've found that making a timeline of all the key events and also making mind maps for each topic helps a lot:smile:

I'm actually doing AQA, what years are you studying? I'm doing 1855-1917. I should really try doing mind maps, it's just so hard to remember the information in the depth they need you to for the exam :frown:
Original post by Annachet_
I'm actually doing AQA, what years are you studying? I'm doing 1855-1917. I should really try doing mind maps, it's just so hard to remember the information in the depth they need you to for the exam :frown:

I'm doing 1881-1924 :smile: The thing I'm finding most difficult is writing the essays in the time they give you- 2 essays in 90mins is not enough for the amount of detail you need to write! I guess it comes down to knowing the content inside out really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by CommonSense
I'm doing 1881-1924 :smile: The thing I'm finding most difficult is writing the essays in the time they give you- 2 essays in 90mins is not enough for the amount of detail you need to write! I guess it comes down to knowing the content inside out really

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ridiculous, having to plan and decide how you're going to come to a conclusion- in practically no time..:mad:
Reply 5
Anyone else doing this exam??

Quick Reply

Latest