The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Diet fizzy drinks are rank.
Clarence
Diet fizzy drinks are rank.

Love diet soda! Why waste calories I could have in a piece of cake on a can of soda? :smile:

When I was in the UK last year I got sick and bought some Lucozade for hydration. Except I got the gross nasty one with bubbles, which seriously burned my throat (I had a throat infection). NASTY.
Reply 62
Best: Diet Pepsi / Diet Coke / Diet Vanilla Coke / Diet Cherry Coke / Diet Pepsicino (or whatever it was called, the coffee flavoured one).

Worst: Diet Coke Lemon / Fanta Orange.

I don't drink fizzy drinks though, heh. Except champagne.
The best has to be this stuff called curiosity cola made by a company called fentimans.

The worst has got to be pepsi max.
Reply 64
Ludivine
Best: Diet Pepsi / Diet Coke / Diet Vanilla Coke / Diet Cherry Coke / Diet Pepsicino (or whatever it was called, the coffee flavoured one).

It's Pepsi Max Cino and its great 'cause it tastes like Tia Maria and coke without the alcohol (although I prefer it with the alcohol).

Best: Pepsi Max/Orangina (you gotta shake it to wake it)

Worst: Red Bull and anyone remember Tab Clear - yuk!
Reply 65
Gemma1725
Best - Diet coke with lime

You should have the Diet Pepsi instead of the Diet Coke. It’s much better with rum and has a lower sodium content.
Reply 66
jb_sweden
You should have the Diet Pepsi instead of the Diet Coke. It’s much better with rum and has a lower sodium content.

Ok ok, I'll have Diet Pepsi if you insist. I promise to buy and drink some tomorrow.
Greenmile
It's Pepsi Max Cino and its great 'cause it tastes like Tia Maria and coke without the alcohol (although I prefer it with the alcohol).

Best: Pepsi Max/Orangina (you gotta shake it to wake it)

Worst: Red Bull and anyone remember Tab Clear - yuk!

tab was disgusting :mad:
Reply 68
Ludivine
Ok ok, I'll have Diet Pepsi if you insist. I promise to buy and drink some tomorrow.

Actually, my post was directed to Gemma. And baby, you're not going to have a Diet Pepsi.
Reply 69
Deeksha
Best: Limca

I had this drink whilst on holiday in India...and have to say it was one of the best I've ever had...Has anyone else had it?

Worst: Fizzy Water

Limca!!! Wow! I love Limca. When we go to our villa in Goa/flat in Bombay, I always stock up on Limca!

I can't stand, however, Mirinda, which is the cheap Limca/Fanta imitation, and has some really scary colourings in it!

In terms of drinks available here, I think that Sprite comes near the top, along with Rubicon fizzy Mango. I do not like, however, Ginger Beer, or Vanilla Coke (bleurgh!).
Reply 70
Oh, I just remembered that cream soda and ginger ale (in a Shirley Temple or with ice cream especially) are also very good.
Jigglypuff
Isn't Kas pretty much identical to Fanta?

Best: Cherry 7up
Worst: Not a fan of Lilt.

I change every week though...

You know it exists!!!!!!!!!! I :suith: Kas,

sayin that it is pretty much identical to fanta is the same as saying Pepsi is pretty much identical to Coke
WorkHouse
You know it exists!!!!!!!!!! I :suith: Kas,

sayin that it is pretty much identical to fanta is the same as saying Pepsi is pretty much identical to Coke

No way. Though some people say Pepsi and Coke are identical, I think they are really different...I guess you're the same with Kas and Fanta, but I haven't had Kas enough to compare with Fanta (I only have Kas on holiday). From what I remember...is Kas made by Pepsi and Fanta by Coca Cola?
Reply 73
oh yeh and pepsi is absbolutely disgusting urgh
Reply 74
Fanta Lemon is discusting.. so sour!!
Jigglypuff
No way. Though some people say Pepsi and Coke are identical, I think they are really different...I guess you're the same with Kas and Fanta, but I haven't had Kas enough to compare with Fanta (I only have Kas on holiday). From what I remember...is Kas made by Pepsi and Fanta by Coca Cola?

Ya ur right Kas is made by pepsi and fanta by coca cola... But Kas is the SEX!!!! especially from a can!

does anyone else agree that any drink tastes better from a glass bottle than from a can or plastic bottle but a can is infinitly better than a plastic bottle but not as woop-ass as it is from glass bottle... p.s i'm well aware of my insanity
Reply 76
Best: Diet Coke/Fanta/Red Bull. :yy:

Worst: Any flavoured coke. (Vanilla, Lemon, Cherry.. Yuck!)/Dr. Pepper.
Reply 77
Best fizzy drink: Schweppes Bitter Lemon! I think that's technically a mixer, but not in my house it's not! :biggrin:

Worst fizzy drink: Fanta (Any)
Reply 78
Best = Doctor Pepper

Worst = any form of diet drink. I mean, there are enough chemicals in all of them anyway. Why remove the sugar and replace THAT with artificial sweeteners too? (unless you're diabetic of course) YICK!
Reply 79
Keziah
Best = Doctor Pepper

Worst = any form of diet drink. I mean, there are enough chemicals in all of them anyway. Why remove the sugar and replace THAT with artificial sweeteners too? (unless you're diabetic of course) YICK!

If there are so many chemicals already (which of course is true), then what difference will a few more make? Especially when you're removing all that fattening sugar. Though, I do hear that artificial sweetners have come under fire lately, heh.

Latest