The Student Room Group

If I don't need sugar should I eat it because I want it?

I feel like I want fizzy drink or chocolate bar or even both but I already had a cup like 3 hours ago and I want a bottled fizzy drink that is different this time (had a sip of it in the morning) and a chocolate bar but if I don't need it (and I was told even though I am not at risk of diabetes right now I could be as I go older) should I have it?
Reply 1
Nothing wrong with treats in moderation.
Reply 2
You can eat it sugar but don't need too much ...
If you lead an active life then occasianal treats shouldn't be a problem. Try using treats as productivity rewards. When you do the dishes, have half a cup of soda. If you want more, complete some work, read 1 whole chapter of a book or take a walk. Basically, don't let your cravings become something you feel guilty about. Turn them into rewards for yourself!
Reply 4
Original post by PiltoverQueen
If you lead an active life then occasianal treats shouldn't be a problem. Try using treats as productivity rewards. When you do the dishes, have half a cup of soda. If you want more, complete some work, read 1 whole chapter of a book or take a walk. Basically, don't let your cravings become something you feel guilty about. Turn them into rewards for yourself!

I have anorexia nervosa, underweight.
Ok... so don't take too many walks then?
The point I'm trying to make is to just get creative with how you handle this instead of beating yourself up about it. However you wish to do it is entirely up to you.

Quick Reply

Latest