The Student Room Group

21st Birthday

Hey Hey!

I am organising my boyfriend's 21st birthday party - unfortunately because of the time of year mid August, most people can't make it because of being on holiday etc etc and Because there seems to be soooooooooo many birthday's in August!! (Too many people getting frisky on bonfire night I feel)

Anywho....I have a few people coming now and have ordered all the stuff i.e. balloons (have gone for a black/silver/blue theme), need to get him a cake - hoping I can find somewhere that can make a Renault Formula 1 cake for him.

I am making a birthday book with messages and photos in it from all his mates and family and people who care about him - which is going well!

But I could REALLY do with some ideas for his party - i'm thinking I may get a pinata with shots in it (you know those wrapped ones?) I know to do drinking games - but I don't know what ones. And I just want some ideas to really get the party going so it doesn't matter how many people turn up, it'll still b great - he's had a tough life I just want him to have a good time.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
make it a big SUPRISE!
Order him a strippogram(?) You know, one of those shemales who come dressed as gorillas, or the police woman. On second thoughts mabye not.

Ummmm...other than that no idea really. Like denzel ^ sez make it a surprise.
Reply 3
its really cool of you to throw him a party! make sure you have some good background music/dancing music planned. as long as you have good people there, good food/drink, good music, it should be fun.

Latest

Trending

Trending