The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sheen
:dito:

my space was out before msn spaces anyway and its different.
i like my space! it helps kill my boredom and is a way of keeping in touch with mates who dont live near me, its also good for finding new music.

yeah i think it is.. I had my myspace for three years now. :eek:
Reply 21
walalang
yeah i think it is.. I had my myspace for three years now. :eek:

ive had it for over 4 years hahaha.
im hardcore :rolleyes:
i think i joined when it started cos the drummer from the bled told me to join when they played over here
Reply 22
Sheen
ive had it for over 4 years hahaha.
im hardcore :rolleyes:
i think i joined when it started cos the drummer from the bled told me to join when they played over here

:eek:
I had it since november 2003. There used to be just loads of Americans on there when i first joined, then it hit big with all the teenagers over here.
The 'eyes' shot off myspaceisgay is suspiciously similar to that of Wolf off gladiators
Reply 25
MySpace as a day to day thing I think is incredibly stupid. Yeah it is useful to keep in touch with old school friends who you don't have contact details for; or people in different countries that are difficult to contact. (Oh and people who don't use msn that much when you are online).

There are people that I know who use MySpace over msn and don;t bother coming on msn and just have conversations on myspace; refreshing their home page to check for new messages every two minutes. I mean really; how sad? More to the point; why?!

Good non-real time communication for infrequent conversations; but with all the abuse of random questionnaires and other rubbish through the bulletins - not a website I use often
Too cluttered.
Reply 27
It's good to find old friends, but it's too much of a popularity/ego/cam whore contest.

A friend thought he knew more people than me because his myspace has umpteen million friends on his list. I went out one night with him and he knew hardly anyone in comparison with me.

Latest

Trending

Trending