Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Student accommodation - Teesside

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HarrietROAR
Like 20mins from me :smile: im from leytonstone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool so got a local won't be the only one lol.
I work in barking
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Mittens2995
Cool so got a local won't be the only one lol.
I work in barking

Im pretty famililar with up north tho, im here atm my family live here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoopsTibial
Ah for real? Im doing the game art course :smile:

Hey I'm doing the game art course too :biggrin:
Original post by KateTheDestroya
I got my email through yesterday with my forms. I'm in Parkside Hall :3 I'm slightly terrified as no one I know is going to Teesside so it'll either be a good way to make new friends, or my excruciating shyness will mean I remain by myself for three years.

Your one of the first people I've seen who's in Parkside Hall. I'm in them too!
Original post by Rebeccaef
Hey I'm doing the game art course too :biggrin:

Same here :smile:
Original post by mikehall1991
Same here :smile:

Awesome! What accommodation are you in?
Awesome! What accommodation are you in?

I'm in Linthorpe Halls.
Original post by mikehall1991
I'm in Linthorpe Halls.

I'm over in Parkside Hall but I have a friend doing Game Art too who might be in Linthorpe
I'm in Parkside Halls too! I'm in a shared room, anyone know who's in room 30?
I was originally going to share with my friend, but at the last minute he decided to defer for a year because his 'girlfriend will miss him'.
Original post by jakejopling
I'm in Parkside Halls too! I'm in a shared room, anyone know who's in room 30?
I was originally going to share with my friend, but at the last minute he decided to defer for a year because his 'girlfriend will miss him'.

There is a Facebook page about parkside halls for 2014-2015 that might be helpful for you.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1470055289902805
There is a Facebook page about parkside halls for 2014-2015 that might be helpful for you.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1470055289902805

Ah, thanks alot! :biggrin:
I'm in Parkside East, Flat 23. What are you living in?:smile:

I'm in Flat 23 also! Room 101! Hi flat mate!!
Original post by willfouldsup
I'm in Flat 23 also! Room 101! Hi flat mate!!

Hey with you being room 101 I think your in the floor above me, coz in in room 002 lol. But still the same building

What you studying? Have you been the Facebook page that got where people are studying and staying?
Hey with you being room 101 I think your in the floor above me, coz in in room 002 lol. But still the same building

What you studying? Have you been the Facebook page that got where people are studying and staying?

Oh right, is that how it's set out? I thought Flat 23 would be the flat we're in. But you being room 002 kind of makes sense that it's above! Ah well we're neighbours then :biggrin:. I'm studying Film and television production. Yeah the Facebook group for Parkside Village doesn't work when I click the link though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right, is that how it's set out? I thought Flat 23 would be the flat we're in. But you being room 002 kind of makes sense that it's above! Ah well we're neighbours then :biggrin:. I'm studying Film and television production. Yeah the Facebook group for Parkside Village doesn't work when I click the link though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That what I thought but apparently not lol. Go to this link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tusufreshers/

It tell us everything that going on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Theyve closed the parkside village page for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, had a look on there, confused as to the layout of the flats, don't know who's in mine now haha :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That link doesnt work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! Anyone still looking for accommodation? Got a room available in a shared house on Gresham road, right next to the uni. There will be 4 girls and 2 boys sharing with you, all very friendly. The rent includes all bills, including wifi. Rooms are good sized, the one available is the largest in the house, all with double beds, lots of wardrobe space, a sink in your room and a desk/workstation. Message me if interested, thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending