The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Student accommodation - Teesside

Scroll to see replies

Is that what it means? I'm from Yorkshire and I always thought it means stall as in a stall on a market place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by megan6244
Is that what it means? I'm from Yorkshire and I always thought it means stall as in a stall on a market place

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could mean both. Might just be cos im around horses alot that i thought as in stall for horses :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
And I used to run a stall, so that makes sense :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megan6244
And I used to run a stall, so that makes sense :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So did i :wink: hahah! Ive decided im gonna go shopping for more goodies tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlphaDog0127
I know I'm in Woodlands but haven't got the paperwork yet :frown:

Oh dear, I was starting to worry because it took 2 months for mine to come through but I've sent my deposit off today and I'm getting well excited cos I bought some plates and bowls and stuff that all match XD It made me happy. Hate having to wait the next three months before we can go haha.
Original post by KateTheDestroya
Oh dear, I was starting to worry because it took 2 months for mine to come through but I've sent my deposit off today and I'm getting well excited cos I bought some plates and bowls and stuff that all match XD It made me happy. Hate having to wait the next three months before we can go haha.

I'm not counting down the days yet but once I get my results in August I'm sure I will be lol

2months since you got told you got the accom? Or since you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarrietROAR
2months since you got told you got the accom? Or since you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two months since I got told paperwork will follow shortly haha :smile:
I'm not counting down the days yet but once I get my results in August I'm sure I will be lol

Results I'm dreading haha. I did a BTEC and two A levels and I already found out my BTEC grade, so luckily that means I don't have to do fantastically well in the other two subjects to still get in. What are you going to be studying?
Two months since I got told paperwork will follow shortly haha :smile:

so you got your confrimed accom in april? :P lucky bugger... haha, awesome gives me a time scale :smile:
so you got your confrimed accom in april? :P lucky bugger... haha, awesome gives me a time scale :smile:

End of April beginning of May I think :3 I could have over-estimated the two months, but it was certainly a long time :biggrin:

*I just checked and it was a month and a half between getting the confirmation and receiving the paperwork :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
End of April beginning of May I think :3 I could have over-estimated the two months, but it was certainly a long time :biggrin:

*I just checked and it was a month and a half between getting the confirmation and receiving the paperwork :smile:

So i should defo get mine soon then :') i got my confirmation on 15th may so..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Results I'm dreading haha. I did a BTEC and two A levels and I already found out my BTEC grade, so luckily that means I don't have to do fantastically well in the other two subjects to still get in. What are you going to be studying?

Computer Animation and Visual Effects with foundation :smile:
So i should defo get mine soon then :') i got my confirmation on 15th may so..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was around then so you should get that soon :smile:
Computer Animation and Visual Effects with foundation :smile:

That sounds really exciting :biggrin:
Just got my contract through for woodland halls😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Woodland Halls 7, room 1.08
I hate that everyone else knows D: has any parkside villagers gotten paperwork?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Woodland Halls 7, room 1.08

I got woodland halls 7, 1.05

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate that everyone else knows D: has any parkside villagers gotten paperwork?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in parkside village and haven't received mine yet:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending