The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks University -Air transport with Commercial pilot training

Evening, I was just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going to Bucks university to study Air transport with commercial pilot training? I thought it would be good to talk to some other people who may be doing the same course! I received an offer from Bucks and made it my first choice, so hopefully i will be starting in september!

(Apologies if there is already a thread for this-Please let me know if there is!)
You do realise that Buckingham is a Private Uni don't you - and that courses are crammed into two years, most of the students are 'older' and the 'student experience' at Buckingham is nil?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by returnmigrant
You do realise that Buckingham is a Private Uni don't you - and that courses are crammed into two years, most of the students are 'older' and the 'student experience' at Buckingham is nil?

OP is referring to Buckinghamshire New University in High Wycombe... not University of Buckingham...
(edited 9 years ago)
Equally obscure.
Hi Hannah, we always think that a great place start out with writing a personal statement is reading this page. This is on the UCAS website and contains loads of great advice about what to write. Alternatively, if you want to talk directly with us, then you can call us on 0800 0565 660. Good luck!

Bucks New University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending