The Student Room Group

Police Cadets or air cadets?

Hi
I’m currently a police cadet team leader, but I don’t know if I want to stay with it or become an air cadet, the ATC has so much more funding, but apparently we might get more, ATC requires more effort but seems interesting, do I take it? I know a few people in the ATC but I have several people I know and really like in the Police Cadets, I don’t know what to do, I feel I’d miss people a lot but I really want to join the ATC.
maybe you can do both ?

:holmes:
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
maybe you can do both ?

:holmes:

If only, ATC requires 2 days a week, Monday and Wednesday, Police Cadets is on a Wednesday
Reply 3
I am looking at a potential career in the met
Reply 4
Don't just look at it in terms of career, what do you want to spend your spare time doing?

Police cadets = police stuff
Air cadets = planes
Army cadets = combat
Sea cadets = boats
Fire cadets = Not sure, but I assume fire.
Original post by Talon
Don't just look at it in terms of career, what do you want to spend your spare time doing?

Air cadets = planes
Army cadets = combat
Sea cadets = boats

air cadets is other things too
Reply 6
Original post by eyesontheprize
air cadets is other things too

They are all "other things too", but each has a different focus. The air cadets' focus is planes.
Original post by Talon
Air cadets = planes
Army cadets = combat
Sea cadets = boats
I am an Air Cadet and Student Pilot so the plane part of it is good (I also like military stuff too), When I’m older I want to be a Commercial Pilot & Special Constable, but I have SJA on Monday, & RAFAC on Tue + Thu, Police Cadets is on Tue. What should I do?
Reply 8
Well, RAFAC is the most likely place to do plane stuff, so if that is your main interest I would concentrate on that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending