The Student Room Group

Which A-levels are most suitable for aspiring pilots?

I want to become a pilot in the future and I am certain that A-levels are a better option than IB so which 3-4 A-levels would be most suitable if I want to study Aviation Operations and Commercial Pilot training?
Reply 2
Original post by Lena32
I want to become a pilot in the future and I am certain that A-levels are a better option than IB so which 3-4 A-levels would be most suitable if I want to study Aviation Operations and Commercial Pilot training?

Interesting to see another future pilot, I’m currently in year 12 and I chose maths physics and computer science, I’m planning to do aviation with commercial pilot studies at uni next year, However I’ve done some research and most unis will only require 2 a levels which you have to do: maths and physics. The third one is whatever of your choice however I’d choose something that links to aviation like geography perhaps if you’re interested in it, but it doesn’t really matter as long as you pick the 2 required a levels for aviation study if you’re planning to become a pilot through uni. Anyways i wish you well with the a levels you pick and maybe one day we may bump into each other as pilots!

Quick Reply

Latest