The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chinese for me, please :smile:
Chinese all the way, but then I'm Chinese so I have it minimum 4 times a week and I'm still love it :biggrin: but then my mum is an amazing cook, she makes the best Chinese food.
Reply 22
Indian....

but probably because i am Indian :biggrin:
Indian - I much prefer the taste to chinese, as Indian uses more spices that Chinese does. :biggrin:
mmmmm chinese!!! i fooking love it, im addicted to prawn crackers! but i do like an indian every now and again, chicken tikka masala, pilau rice and a naan. cant do spicy tho, dont see the point in making ur mouth hot so u can hardly taste ur food?! xx
Reply 25
I love chinese and indian but i think chinese has the edge over it
Reply 26
Indian! I grew up eating it :smile: Plus as people mentioned better choice for vegis
Reply 27
Growing up in an Indian household, I think it's only natural for me to prefer Indian food. I must also say that having food from most Indian restaurants, isn't traditionally authentic 'Indian' food. As far as I know, a huge percentage of Indian restaurants are owned by pakistani/bengali's and so there are differences in the ways food is prepared. Anyway's if you have nice Indian friends, with even nicer parents, go round for dinner :p: Or even better, if you have nice AND rich parents, go to India and try the food :p:
Having said all this, I must declare my love for sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice and chicken balls :redface:
Reply 28
I loove spice food so its gotta be Indian!

Chilli paneer yummmmmm.
Reply 29
I've been told by someone who ran a chinese takeaway that the people working there dont even eat the food they prepare for customers. Apparently they eat something completely different, which makes me ask, is it really chinese food? :p:

I still prefere chinese over indian to be honest. I'm not one for curry (will still eat it!), but I wouldnt turn down a kebab either. Thats the only thing I order from indians.

Chip shops beat them both.
Indian. There's not much Chinese food I like.
Reply 31
Can't beat sweet and sour balls
Can't beat Chicken Balti

Unless.. that is you have mexican food!

GORDITAS, BURRITOS, MARGHERITAS,FAJITAS, TACOS, NACHOS, ITS JUST A WORLD OF TEMPTATION
Reply 32
Indian
Reply 33
I'd say Indian Food...it tastes better. :smile:
There's no way I could choose. I love both!!
Indian. I do like Chinese food, but Indian food is just brilliant - from the breads to the daal to the main dishes. And I'm going back to India next summer - I can't wait (although not primarily for the food)! :biggrin:
Reply 36
It depends on what I feel like at the time really...Sometimes I crave the greasy spring rolls, fried noodles, the fried rice etc. Whereas sometimes I feel like the spicy currys, naan breads and samosas mmmmm..

Today I had LOADS of indian sweets. They are so sweet and heavenly!! But theyre so addictive...I ended up having loads without actually realising, and then I had a tummyache afterwards :frown:
indian. i'm addicted to vindaloo
After working in a filthy Chinese resteraunt, I'm going to have to say Indian.
Reply 39
I prefer Chinese as there's a lot more on offer that I prefer.

I only really like naan bread or samosas in terms of Indian food, I don't really like the Indian meals I have tried in the past, but I'd be happy to try more and get to like it! :smile:.

Although nothing can calm my love for noodles with sweet and sour sauce :smile:.

Latest