The Student Room Group

Would you rather?

I'll start this off, all you have to do is post your answer for which one you'd rather and then post another would you rather question.
Would you rather get pregnant at 16 or 47?

Scroll to see replies

16!!!
Would you rather eat a handful of hair, or lick three public telephones?
Reply 2
Lick three public telephones
Would you rather lose your phone or your purse?
My beautiful phone 😭😭

Eat a huge, slimy slug or go to: college, uni or work butt naked?
Go naked, I'm terrified of slugs!!!!

Would you rather shave your head right now or get an random piercing (not ear lobe, like tongue/belly button if a guy or septum if a girl)?
Reply 5
Shave my head. Then I can send it off to be made into a wig for people with cancer :smile:
Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No legs
Would you rather be a dog with your brain or you with a dog's brain?
Dog with my brain. I'd be a miracle, but if I'm me with a dog's brain then I'd be retarded :tongue:

Would you rather eat a cooked rat or an alive spider?
Reply 8
Cooked rat hate insects :/
Would you rather be poor, have ten kids and live for 100 years or live be rich, have the perfect job but only live for 30 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Be rich.
Would you rather wake up next to Burger King, with no recollection of the night before, with Burger King telling you 'you had it your way.'OR Wake up next to Ronald McDonald, with no recollection of the night before, telling you, 'you were lovin it?'
Burger King :P

Would you rather die without ever having a boyfriend/girlfriend or having so many and never marrying?
Mcdonalds, screw getting some from a compnay that cant even cook chips.

Would you rather have a dog that acted like a cat or a cat that acted like a dog
Dog that acted like a cat.

Would you rather wear minimal clothes during winter or wear everything during summer?
Minimal during winter.
Would you rather go back 400 years to the past to meet your ancestors OR go into the future to meet your Great Great grandchildren?
go into the future to meet my great great grandchildren :smile:

Would you rather live without food or sleep?
No sleep, we spend a third of life sleeping so I could get that third back

Would you rather travel the world or the universe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The universe!! I'd love to check out other planets :redface:

Would you rather live in the year 3000 or the year 1000?
1000. I'd teach everyone about technology!!!

Would you rather be super strong or super fast?
Super fast - that would be pretty rad.

Would you rather live the rest of your life with Cheeto dust on your fingers, or have taste buds in your butt?
Cheeto dust- useful for whenever I get hungry haha

Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers, or fingers as long as your legs? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest